𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Ugh. I hate this school already and i've been here for 20 minutes, everyone knows what happened with me and Nick Sinclair, that happened in New York, how the fuck did it get over to Riverdale. There's this one guy who is being really nice to me, he was my tour guide, he's called Jughead Jones, tall boy, breaks the rules, black hair, basically gorgeous. He's a "southside serpent" whatever that is, my dad told me i should stay away from them, but how could i stay away from this guy, he's being super nice to me!
"So let me guess your Veronica Lodge" He didn't even introduce himself
"Yes and you may be?"
"Oh my bad" he laughed, i just stared at him in total confusion, what school did i just walk into
"I'm Jughead Jones, Jug or Juggie for short" What a great name *Jughead* interesting choice.
"Okay by the way you can call me Ronnie for short!"
"Okay Ronnie" we both chuckled and just started staring at each other for like 10 seconds, WE NEARLY HAD A MOMENT!!! And i mean nearly until he saw a girl walking towards us. This bitch is nasty, she totally hates me i can tell, her name is Betty Cooper, she looked at me up and down, yes bitch i know i'm small and pretty doesn't mean you have to stare at me.
"Oh Betty this is the *new girl* Veronica lodge aka Ronnie" I put my hand out to shake her hand, like normal people would do, she just slapped my hand away, what did i do to her. Jughead just stared in disbelief.
"Betty were going to head off now, bye love you" Jughead said love you?! Love you to her??!!!!!! Wait that must mean. FUCK. He's not single ugh.
"So are you two dating!?" Me being me always having to ask everyone that question.
"Yeah , sorry about what she did, i guess she just doesn't like you" I rolled my eyes and he laughed at me.
"Well how could she not like me, i'm fabulous" I striked a pose which made jug piss himself, after us two dying of laughter, we just stared at each other once again, his eyes are beautiful!!!
"I'll see you later Jug, i have to head of to class" I walked off and looked back, all i could see was Jug staring at me. Next thing i know we were walking to class together.
"Oh by the way Ronnie, i was wondering if you wanted to sit with my group at lunch, so then you can make more friends" I looked at him seeing if he was serious or not, he was pretty serious
"Sure it would be nice to meet some more people, thank you so much for all of this Jug" In our family to thank someone you would have to kiss them on the cheek, so i simply kissed Jug on the cheek, I think he started blushing but i couldn't tell.
"It's a thank you, it's what we do to thank someone" He laughed and so did i.
"Right, i have to get to class for real now! Bye Jug"
"Bye Ronnie!"
This Jughead guy is so nice! Do i like him!?!?! He's dating someone i can't like him. It would be bad to,, Ughhh i hate this!!

*This is trash i know, but i wrote another book like this but then i deleted it cause i got annoyed also i prefer this one, also don't hate i ship jeronica (vughead) sooo whatever i like that ship👌 byee💘🖤💞