Sibs, Dibs and Everything Sings (Part 2)

(A/N: Order up!)
-
S.H.I.E.L.D HQ

4:23 am|2 days ago...

"Can you please explain why are we here this early in the morning?"

It was an early Friday morning, where mostly too early.

"I have brought all of you today to discuss some matters. If that's what you're wondering?" Fury responded and Tony made a face at him.

"Please! Fury...Explain." Tony said tiredly but annoyed, He nodded and put up a holagram.

It showed two masked people stopped a roberry yesterday "We're here to discuss about these two." Fury pointed both of them "I need you to get their identities, Personal info and anything that is both of their families." He explained briefly and everyone glanced at each other, eyes widen.

"But Director Fury? Why do you need their personal info and their identities? You're possibly invading their private life." Steve reasoned.

He sighed "They're not in the S.H.I.E.L.D's database, We have to keep tabs on them, just in case they got rouge." Fury reasoned back "But they saved countless lives in New York! It's both of their decisions whenever they want to reveal their identities or not." The super soilder protest and everyone went silent after that.

Fury slammed his hand on the table loudly, He sighed again "We have to, It's the only way to make the city safe..." He said queitly, Tony looked between the two men "Okay, This is akward...Fury. How about we just ask them nicely, no violence just civilized talking? The old-fashioned way." He said calmly.

Bruce nodded, Agreeing to his suggestion of peace "I agree with Tony on this one, We'll probably just scare them away if we use weapons. They won't agree." He pointed out, If they use weapons they won't agree to give up their identites. It will not end well if everyone did.

Fury hummed "Then we should suggest to make a plan of approach. You're all dismiss!" He dismissed everyone and got out of the room.

"Well everyone, let's make a plan."
-
Parker's residence

7:11 am|Present...

In the Parker residence are the twins' watching TV, Aunt May is out of town for a few days. So they have the apartment to themselves.

"I told you, How can they make fire underwater?! It doesn't make any sense!" Penny shouted, They're watching Spongebob. Both of them are agruing how the show doesn't make any sense.

"Pens, It's just a cartoon. It always doesn't make any sense, The logic is out of the window." Peter said casually, He was calm but Penny isn't.

"But logic is most likely my main thing, and if their underwater they should float! Not ground." Peter put his hand on her shoulder "Calm down Penny, Can we just peacefully watch this. Truce?" He held up his other hand to shake. Penny look at him and sighed.

"Fine, but this isn't over yet Peter!" They both shook hands and watch peacefully.

"Should we be in patrol?" Peter asked, Penny hummed "Yup, In the afternoon. I wanna watch TV with you..just like old times." She slung her arm around him, He did the same.

"Yeah...Just like old times.."
-
Ok guys, I have another announcement to make!

I'm gonna make a fanfiction about this one. The rest of the 2 parts are written here!

The other parts are gonna be in the book and I'll write the continuation of this chapter.

Because this sounds like this chaoter is gonna be a long storyline.

So I'm writing this announcement on the book so you won't get confused.

Hah rhymes.

See ya fam!

Ruru~