Deadman duo

It has been 2 weeks since they worked together as a duo. a superhero duo that has been shipped multiple times by fans.

Deadpool and Spider-man - vigilantes at night, normal by day. they met each other on a bank robbery.

It surprised Peter that a person had almost the same costume design as him, but grew horrified by the second as he witnesses murder for the second time. that made him feel lightheaded just by thinking about it.

The brunette shivered at the memory. looking back now, they became instant friends with slight problems - but it's all good now. Both of them became a duo that fights any bad guys with style. "Yellow, what the həll?!" Deadpool muttered angrily.

Peter wasn't used to him talking to himself, it brought questions to his - not to brag- usual smart brain. Peter turn and raise a brow questionably. "What's wrong?"

The merc huffed. "Yellow is being insensitive again! oh, the nerve of that guy." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted indignantly.

{For your f-cking information, I am sensitive since I am your emotional side. a§shole}

[Ugh. .Here we go again. .]

{Hush White, I'm talking facts here!}

"Alright! guys, shut the f-ck up."

Wade grumbled under his breathe. not even Peter's enhanced hearing couldn't catch on what he's saying. "Deadpool? is something wrong. .?" The teen arachnid admonished, concerned for the mentality of his brain.

He swiveled his head around and coughed. "Uh, what? nothings wrong here Spidey." Wade replied quickly.

Peter tilted his head. making him almost squeal at the cuteness he's showing. [Such a fangirl.  . .]

{So kawaii! I wanna hug him soon badly!}

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Of course I am, is there any crime happening yet?" Wade exclaimed, purposely steering the subject away. Peter took the bait and hummed. "Well, my spidey sense is telling me that there's crime happening near this building. we should check it out." He responded, ready to get into action.

The merc sighed in relief. "Thank author for spidey sense. . ."

{Why are you thanking the author? bıtch stop breaking the fourth wall!}

[I agree with Yellow for once.]

{Oh shıt, is this a dream? I think I'm gonna faint!}

Wade ignored the boxes and joined his partner to the crime scene near the building they were previously sitting on. Deadpool and Spider-man landed next to a lady, who was clearly distressed.  "What happened Ma'am?" Peter asked softly.

She jumped. looking at the direction of the voice, the lady gasped and choked on a sob. "S-Spider-man! you need to help me, my children had been kept hostage inside the building. can you please save them! I beg of you, please. ." She cried out.

The brunette placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry miss, me and my partner will help your kids. what's your name?" He assured.