Intro

Hello,

I want to start this off by saying violetjosh and faerietyler are how this came to be. First we can blame Mack for the Jordler aspect, then we can give loves to Tris for getting the juices flowing. More-so appreciating her for letting me rant to her about this entire thing. I love you both dearly.

Now, I want to state that this is NOT Joshler. This is not Tyler and Josh. This is Tyler and JORDAN.

I don't necessarily "ship" this myself, but I thought it would be fun, and it really inspired me to be a little more creative with a plot. Therefore, I do not care if you support this or not, and I'd prefer for you to stay away from this if you're relatively against it. I only see /Tyler/Josh/Jordan/etc. as characters in my books, and that's all they are. I hope you can see it the same way.

So, with that being said, enjoy! I have had this concept for ages, and decided to tweak it to fit with the plot.

I love you all. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to focus on what I do. It means the world.

Love, Seven.

***

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

- Deals with disabilities.
- Mentions of death.
- Sex.
- Anxiety/Typical nerves.
- Age gap relationship, 19 and 25. (6 years apart.)

Word count: 28,332