Gotta Ask Me Out

STILES POV ( warning smut in this chapter)

I never thought i'd see the day that THE Nikalus Michaelson would be genuinely laughing and smiling. I  could read the suprise and joy on everyones face as he
Threw his head back in laughter at something Marcel had said.
He was wearing a black tee shirt that had a round neck line and hugged his torso, accentuating  his abs, he had on black skinny jeans that led into his black leather Doc Martens. His curly hair was semi messy in a rugged way that gave him a laid back look and around his neck was a old looking  necklace that held a ring that faintly had vines engraved in it.

We were in the courtyard of the mansion with Elijah, Freya, Rebekah, Davina, Hayley, and Marcel. I had brought everyone out to have a drink a talk which led to Marcel telling a story about one of his exes which led to where we are now .  

I guess I wasn't subtle about staring at Niklaus because he had looked at me and smiled. He broke away from the group and walked up to me, he circled his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body. He Tilted my head up and kissed my lips softly, he then leaned his head back slightly, without letting any space between our bodies, and said, "hello, love. Why are you standing back here like a loner?" with a teasing tone. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, " well, youre one to talk. You are the definition of 'loner bad boy', and I like watching you smile, but from back here I can also see your killer bod. man ", I say in a playful tone.

" well if you want, we can go upstairs and you can admire my ' killer bod' with less clothes," he said while biting his lip slightly.

I could see the lust in his eyes, as well as feel in against my own. I knew I would agree if I continued to stare so I pushed myself away while keeping eye contact,  

" sorry, but im not a 'casual sex' kind of guy, so if you wanna have sex, you gotta ask me out big guy," I say with a smirk as well as a wink and walk always.

but before I can take 5 steps im lifted off my feet and the world flies by as Niklaus ( I assume) Runs throughout New Orleans and soon out of city limits. He ran for about half an hour before we arrived on a grassy hill top.  I looked around and saw we were in a rural area where you can see the outline of the city in front of the orange sunset.

  I looked around and saw we were in a rural area where you can see the outline of the city in front of the orange sunset

                                                                   (TO HELP YOU VISUALIZE)

I looked to the left and saw Niklaus standing next to a tent that is set up facing the sunset, in his hand he had bag of what smelt like curly fries and a bouquet of a multitude of flowers. He puts the bag of curly fries in the tent before walking towards me with the bouquet.

" what's all this?" I say, unable to keep the smile off my face.

" well, you said to take you out. I've been planning to do this and now it seemed the right time," he said with a smile. 

" and these?" I say while gesturing to the flowers

" well I thought that roses were a bit cliché and decided why not go with white dittanies. Also they kind of look like they could be in the movie Avatar so I loved them even more," he said causing me to chuckle.  I took them from his hand and looked down at them and smiled even wider, before looking at him when he began to speak again, " but don't put them In direct heat... or near a fire. Theyre actually quite flammable, I thought that was something you would appreciate."

" I love them," I say while leaning into kiss him . Before our lips connect he turns his head forcing me to kiss his cheek. Just as I was about to complain, he held up a finger before motioning us over to the tent.

"no kissing unless we're dating. Nothing casual, your words not mine, " he said

he opened the tent flap and told me to take off my shoes  and motioned for me to get in, when I walked in I was greeted by the sight of fairy lights lining the tent walls and blankets that cover the floor , there was a wooden block in the back the held a full cheese pizza and two glasses of hot chocolate. There was a laptop set up with Netflix already pulled up.

 Niklaus had walked in behind me and picked up the curly fries, he handed me and said, " I remember seeing that you ordered them the first time I saw you, its also the first time I knew that I needed you in my life." 

I couldn't help the wave of emotions that came over me, when he said that. I never thought I would see the day that Niklaus Mikaelson would be so open about his feeling. he made me feel as if I was the only one in his world. He was absolutely perfect no matter what anyone says, and no one could judge me for the next thing I did.

I pulled him by the shirt into me and kissed him, hoping to show him all the love I feel. I threaded my fingers through his hair and pulled him as much as I could into me.  I used my other hand to pull the bottom of his shirt up, he raised his arms to let me pull it over while ask , " what about no casual sex?" 

I put him shirt on the floor and ask, " Niklaus Mikaelson, will you be my boyfriend?" 

 he uses his speed to put us on the ground with him hovering above me and before slamming his lips onto mine he whispered " yes" 

I feel him unbutton my shirt and sliding it down my arms. I fiddle with the button of his jeans and pushed them down along with his briefs, I feel him do the same to me but pause when he realizes I don't have any underwear on. 

"commando, huh ?"  he asks 

" I thought this might happen"

SMUT

He pushes my pants down and leaving both of us naked. I use some strength to flip us over leaving me on top, I position myself over his cock and just as I was about to lower myself, Niklaus stops me.

" don't you need to be prepped?" he said with a slightly worried tone

" I lean down and kiss him and say, " no, got horny this morning and did it. that's why it took so long for me to get to the mansion" 

Niklaus lets out a quiet groan, he flips us over in one quick motion and pushes himself into me without any hesitation. I thought it would be like the last time, fast and hard, but when I feel Niklaus slowly start to shallowly thrust into me causing a new type on pleasure I have never experienced. 

I feel him lightly sucking on my neck causing me to moan as he lets he thrust before long and slow. I feel him almost withdraw completely and then feel my hole trying to suck him back in. He thrust back in slowly yet hitting my prostate, he tightens his grip on my hips and flips us over leaving me on top again, I let him control my movements, mewling every time im filled with his cock.   with every lift I feel my thighs shaking, Nik sits up leaving us chest to chest as I continue to ride him. I feel him raising his hip to meet mine with each thrust. 

Niklaus trails kisses up my shoulder until he gets to the place where my shoulder and neck meet, I feel his wolf teeth come out and his cock grow bigger if possible, and feel him bite down into my neck and feel his hot warm cum burst into me.  The bite hurt at first but as he dug deeper, I felt white hot bursting pleasure rush through me, and cum without warning. Its the most intense orgasm I had ever felt and made me collapse onto Nik. I tried to lift myself off on him, only to feel a tug on my rim, without even asking I knew exactly what this was, his knot. I sat myself down and we stayed like that until I could get up, we fell asleep in the tent and still naked and cuddled next to each other with a blanket pulled over us. I feel Niklaus put his arm around my waist and pull me close. all  I could think about was the love I felt for this man, and the love I felt from him.

WARNING I DID NOT SPELLCHECK THIS CAUSE I WROTE IT AT 3AM AND BITCHES BE TIRED