Remember

-yoongi pov-

I remember the day that i tell you my true feelings for you.

"Hey jimin can we talk?"

"Yeah hyung at is it?"

I smile widely on him and took a deep breath.

"I like you"

I saw on his face that he shock when i mumble that words in front of him.

"I-i like y-you t-too hyung"

I'm shocked to what he replied on me. I'm so happy that we both same feelings to each other.

I felt so happy that day, you replied to me that you like me too, you shutterd your voice when you mumble that words, i'm just chuckle my self in my mind.

You're so cute, sweet, loveble and caring boyfriend in the whole word jimin. Your my everything in my life, your the greatest person that i met.

I love you jimin always and forever. Please don't forgot that okay, because i will be upset if you forgot that. I will never be talking to you more ofen if you forgot that.

You're my whole world, you're my everything. I love you so so much.

I hug him so tight, i kiss his forhead, his two chuby cheek and his plump red lips. I smiled so bright on him, the way i look on his beautiful face, gave me shining bright like a star in the night.

His my star and i'm his moon. And we both lighting up in the sky, how beautiful relationship that we have.

Thank you for loving me, caring and gave me light in my darkness life in my past.

I smile once again and look on his tombstone written his whole name PARK JIMIN, Birthday October 13, 1995 Died age 23 years old on August 22, 2018.

Why, why you died in a young age my jimin, you promise me that you will never ever leave me alone, but you left me, and until now my whole life is suffering when you left me. I don't know what to do, all of our memories that we spend for almost 7 years. Its vanishing really quick.

One thing that i want you to know is..

"Don't forgot that i love you even you die, and i miss you so much my park jimin"

-a sad short story for you all-