Surprised Birthday Gift 2

-yoongi-

"hihi okay daddy"

damn i hate when jimin being so cute but damn sexy voice.

i relax my body on my chair and saw jimin's mouth ready to suck my dick.

"damn it yoongi its not the first time that jimin blowjob me"

i mumble that words in my mind and i don't want jimin to saw me like this but-

i felt my blood sweat and tears dripping on my chest.

"ahmmmp"

jimin put his whole mouth into my dick.

he make it slow and when he stop at the top of my tip he suck and roll his tongue up and down.

he give me a deep throat that myself pause for a while and moan on jimin's name.

"jimin ohhhhhh"

he smirk at me and continue what his doing, he give me the longest deep throat that we want and me just scream some pleasure how he please me so well.

"THE FUCK I-IM COMING"

and yeah i'm so close this boy make me cum for a minute how his lips so plump and how those tongue roll it into my dick.

he stop and stand up infront of me.

"but i want you to fuck me daddy~"

jimin look at me so unpleased and me has a fucker, i will not say no to him.

"shit no more time, strip infront of me and ride daddy's dick until you came into my big cock baby"

he nod his head once and strip infront of me, he bite his lips while stripping and i saw my favorite color panty its yellow with name "meow"

"i'm done daddy~"

my mouth drop and i felt that i'm dorwling over his perfect and sexy body.

"shit"

i put my two hands on his waist and look at him so deadly.

"daddy you have a complete clothes don't you wanna join me naked?"

"oh sorry baby i forgot, hehe"

i strip my whole clothes and back my two hands into his waist and he sited on my lap while graining into my exposing dick.

"please daddy fuck me"

"okay baby scream my name"

i position my dick into his hole but i put some lube before i thrust my whole dick into his tight hole.

he scream my name and moan louder has he can.

"AAAHH AHH YES DADDY MAKE IT HARDER PLEASE"

i node my head and fuck his tight hole again, i push my hips and he do the same, we both love the scenario that we shared and i moan into his name and bite his neck and put some purple marks.

"oohhhh i- ahhh ahhh more"

jimin rolling his eyes for a pleasant feeling, he roll his butt in me and i road him to make it more pleasure.

"shit i fucking love your gift baby"

we both kiss to each other when i'm done speaking to him, the kiss turn to a passionate and rough kisses.

i kiss him down to his neck and suck his neck rougtly, and making into his chest and put some purple marks too.

i love the marks that i put into him, its more turning on.

we both really moaning so loud and i gave my best deeper thrust that he want, i repeat that for five times and i felt jimin's cum dripling into my chest.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

he came without a touch and yeah has a boyfriend i felt happy.

i feel that i'm so close, so i fuck him so hard even he road his cum for me, he cried for more pleasure so do i either cried also.

"fuck fuck im coming im fucking coming shit-"

i came into his hole by a deepest thrust i could make it into him, he scream may name and i scream also.

"OHHHH JIMIN"

i kiss him with full of love.

"Surprised Birthday Gift ever"

[done hihi]