25

"Happy Birthday." Richie Whispered in Stan's ear.

"What." Mumbled Stan.

"Happy Birthday." Said Richie louder this time.

"Oh thanks babe." Said Stan.

"Your seventeen now." Said Richie in an excited voice.

"I know now let me go back to sleep." Muttered Stan.

"No please get up." Begged Richie.

"Fine." Muttered Stan.

So Stan stumbled out of bed into the washroom and had a shower. When he got out he got dressed in a yellow top and a light wash pare of jeans. He walked down the stairs to find the Richie sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Stan." Said Richie.

Then the rest of the losers jumped out from behind the counter. "Happy Birthday Stan!" They all Shouted.

"Thanks guys." Laughed Stan.

"Come open your presents Stan!" Eddie Piped up.

"Oh okay. Thanks guys." Said Stan.

Eddie lead Stan over to a pile of five presents and three card sitting in the living room. Stan opened the first one it from Richie it was a gold chain necklace it very simple but he loved it. He opened all the rest of the presents until there was one card left which Richie said he had to open last. Stan opened the card to see there was a piece of paper in it saying "we're getting a dog".

"Wait what!" Screamed Stan.

Stan jumped up and hugged Richie. Until Richie couldn't breathe.

"It was all of us not just me we knew you always wanted one so we decided we would get one for you Birthday. It's coming in two days." Said Richie.

"What breed?" Asked Stan tears of happiness rolling down his face.

"It's a chocolate lab." Replied Beverly.

"Thank you son much!" Shouted Stan.

"Your welcome Stan." Everyone Replied.

"I can't wait!" Screamed Stan.

All the losers laughed at what a mess Stan was. In the next two days the household would have a dog.