Nevaeh and Heaven

Nevaeh*

Ugh how am I supposed to go to school and pretend everything's fine! After my mom died everything just went downhill. I love my dad and all but it's not the same love I felt for her. At least I knew when she said everything will be alright It actually would. And how could he lose his job at a time like this. We already struggle to pay the bills and it doesn't help that every time my rich uncle sends me some pocket change for bus fare he tries to steal it from me to help with his gambling addiction. Now here I am walking to the big fancy neighborhood in the cloths my uncle had to buy me. When girls ask me how I stay so skinny and fit I tell them it come naturally, but the truth is its from the 7 mile run I do every mourning. I'm lucky they have a open gym I can go into and wash off and change out of my jogging cloths. Now I'm standing here dressed in the most revealing outfit I could find for the first day of school. With a strapless black crop top and a pair of gold sequin high waisted shorts, very high high heels and a gold cross necklace to top it off. I look down at my iPhone , which was bought by my uncle as well, and see a text from my best friend Lacy saying "Ohhh gurl guess who wants to ask you out!!! Let me give you a hint, he's in a boy band and is from the UK! Its Harry Styles!!!! My dad works with him and when I came up there to show him one of our pictures Harry saw it and pretty much fell in love with you!!!! OMG you're sooooo lucky!!!!!!" After I read it I laughed a little and texted back "oh cool, but tell him I'm not interested" Psh as if I could date Harry Styles and my secret not come out, ahh ohh well. As I was standing on the curb a guy came out wearing a sweater vest over a white button up and some way to big khakis on. When I looked closer I saw that he had ache and freckles that covered his whole face. On top of that he had the typical black rimmed over size square nerdy glasses on. Geez he was ugly. As I was studying him he looked over and that's when I realized it was that nerd from school. I think his name was Aaron or maybe Jake. As he stared at me his eye twitched and a look of distaste came over his face. Um what did my face show to much beauty that he couldn't handle? I stared him then screamed "What!" He looked me over and turned back towards the street. I was about to walk over to him, but as soon as I turned his way a car stopped in front of me. I turned to see who the it was and saw Harry sitting in the front sit smiling. He looked me up and down and whistled.

"You need a ride sweet cheeks"

For some reason when he spoke I thought I would hear more elegant words come out. Ahh oh well.

"No, Lucy is picking me up."

"Think again sweet cheeks, she told me to come get you"

I rolled my eyes and texted Lucy to see if it was true. Her reply came back quick and indeed it was true. I looked Harry over and got in the car reluctantly. As I was stepping in I heard the no nam nerdy guy say "I know" I looked over and he was standing there looking directly at me. Talk about weirdo and what did he mean "I know" what does he know? That he's a nerd or that I don't know his name??? I turned my attention back to Harry, got back in the car, and told him to step on it. Ugh! Why was that guy such a creep!

Don't forget to hit that little star 🙏

👉🌟

Please leave comments if I messed up on my grammar.