First day back

Nevaeh*

As Harry drove down a backroad he said was a shortcut to school. I thought about what nerdy boy said before I got in the car. "I know" what did he know? That I'm a natural blonde but dye my hair brown? Or that when I have burp I tell a joke to make people laugh loudly to hide it. What could he possibly know about me. While I was thinking about all the reasons that he could've meant by it. I haven't realized the car had stopped moving and Harry was just staring at me. As I sat there look at him look at me I realized what was going on. When time started to pass, panic started to rise in me. How could I have let him take me on a "shortcut"! I'm such an idiot! I was interrupted by my panicked thoughts when I saw Harry leaning in closer. I quickly thought of a lie to turn him of.

"Hey Harry" I said in my most innocent voice.

"Hmm" his eyes traveled down to my lips when he said this.

"Can we get going to school"

"Let's sit right here for a few minutes"

"Um that'd be awesome but I'm on my period and I'm in these short shorts and you see I need to get to bathroom soon so I don't get-"

I was interrupted by the car lunching forward as Harry took off. Wow guys are easy to trick especially if you just say you're in your period. After a few minutes I arrived at school and to my luck I missed my most boring class of the day, history. Now I'm off to algebra 2, not my favorite, but it is the easiest class I have.

When lunch rolled around I had gotten 5 guys numbers and 3 girls. I had already reached my limit of contacts so I'll had to decide who to keep and who lose. As I walked down the hall Lucy came jogging up to me with a big smile on her face.

"So how was the ride with Styles'!"

"Oh wonderful! I loved the part where tried to make a move on me before asking my name!"

"Omg that's so great!"

"No Lucy, it's not "great!" It was sucky and I had to lie to get out of the situation."

"Why he's Harry Styles!"

"And I'm Nevaeh Ramon, doesn't mean I can make a move on anyone I please"

After I said this Lucy burst out into fits of laughter. Da fuck?

"Why are you laughing!" I screamed

"B-b-because you could make a move on anyone you wanted to you just don't know how!"

What did she mean by this? and why was it so freaking funny?

"What the bloody hell does that even mean"

"It means that any guy or girl would love for you to make a move on them, but are so awkward you wouldn't be able to do it!"

And here goes another burst of laughter. Ahh oh well.

We walked in silence after that, well if you don't count Lucy's laughing that is. We walked down the hall to the cafeteria. As I approached the big doors i heard nothing coming from the lunch room. That's weird because last time I checked people at lunch time are the loudest people in the world. When I pushed open the doors that's when I saw it. The reason everyone was so quiet. The reason I went stiff and froze in my place from fear.