Competing Against One Direction?

Summary:

My parents are obsessed with Twilight. That is why my parents renamed me Renesme Carlie Cullen. I mean who names their kid after a fictional character?!? I even match the description of the character. I have bronze hair, chocolate brown eyes and pale skin. My friends even nicknamed me Nessie. I'm 17 and I've lived in London all my life. I've wanted to become famous ever since I can remember. I think I take after my Mum in that department. She's always wanted to become a singer but she never did anything about it. My Dad is a well known author and him and my Mum are Twi-Hards. Cue eyeroll. Not that I don't like the film or books but I prefer The Vampire Diaries. Before you say anything, hands of Damon, he's mine. Mmm he's so yummy I could just eat him. Anyway back to the point. I've always wanted to be famous. I love singing, dancing and acting. My Mum encouraged me to pursue my dreams that is why I'm cueing up with thousands of other people to audition for the Xfactor. Dayum there are so many pretty girls here and then there's me in my red skinny jeans, black Vans and stripy T-shirt.

Little did I know that I would become best friends with One Direction and even fall in love with one of them. I didn't realise either that they would cause me heartbreak and pain...