Chapter 1:

All Rights Reserved. Which means this story is MINE. If anyone finds a story same to thi,s please message. ´The plot and all characters are made up in my mind. Apart from One Direction. Their not mine. *Hides in corner and cries*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nessie, I love you. I always have and always will"

"Damon, I...I love you too" I whispered

"Get yo fat ass outta bed now!"

What?

"No! Damon don't go!" I shouted

"Right, you asked for it"

My eyes snap open as all the air leaves my lungs.

"Vanessa...can't...breath" I gasped. She jumps off me and smiles. "What have you been eating?" I ask, rubbing my eyes rid of sleep.

"Loads of sexy beasts that is why I am so god damn sexayy" she exclaims fanning herself. I roll my eyes and jump out of bed, glancing at the clock. It's 5am. Why oh why do I deserve to be woken up at this hour.

"WHÝ IN GODS NAME DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT THIS TIME?!? AND WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE AT 5 IN THE MORNING ANYWAY?" I scream at her. She looks at me as if I'm stupid. Strange, she does that a lot.

"I can't believe you forgot. Honey you're auditioning for the Xfactor today and we're setting off in...half an hour" she says excitedly, dark brown eyes sparkling. Oh sugar lumps, I forgot I was...wait did she say half an hour!? With wide eyes I run to my bathroom, strip off my PJ's and hop into the shower. I was in and out in record time. I slipped on the outfit that Vanessa had placed on the bed. I nod in approval at the red skinny jeans, black vans and stripy T-shirt. I quickly blow dry my hair and curl it lightly. I applied some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss before grabbing my phone and and money.

I ran into the kitchen out of breath. I look up clutching my side and see my Mum, Dad and Vanessa looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I...really...need...to go to...the gym...more often" I panted.

20 minutes later we were stood queuing up behind around 800 people. I chewed my chocolate croissant happily and took a sip of my hot chocolate. Vanessa kept going on about who I might be up against and Mum and Dad were arguing over Team Jacob and Team Edward. Before I knew it I was given my number and was waiting for my name to be called out.

"I'm going to pee" I announced. They looked up at me before carrying on with their argument. They were still arguing about Team Edward and Team Jacob but Vanessa had now joined in now siding with my Mum. I sighed and followed the directions to the toilets. After doing my business I washed my hands and headed out the toilets. Like the doofus I am I bumped into someone sending us both hurtling to the floor.

"Oh sugar, I'm so sorry" I apologised standing up.

"No it's fine honestly, I should of watched where I was walking"

I looked into his eyes and my breath hitched. Stood in front of me is the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen. I rake my eyes over him from top to bottom. He has brown windswept hair, blue and the cutest nose and smile. He also has a mighty fine body might I add.

"Um, why were you in the men's toilets?" he asks. What is he- dayum I was in the men's toilets. My cheeks started to heat up.

"Uh...I...um...you see...I...uh" I mumbled.

"There you are, they just shouted out your name" Vanessa exclaims popping up beside me. Thank the lord for best friends. "Who's this?" Vanessa questions.