021

my plan was to leave you all hanging with that cliffhanger from the previous chapter but now I feel so guilty :( so to apologize here is a new update that you have all been waiting for ! sorry again :)

If you don't hate me and want me to update more then make sure you vote and comment lots !

•••

Matthew's point of view:

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Hailey shouted from beside us, I shot my eyes open widening them slightly watching as my girlfriend harshly shoves Maribella away from me causing her to trip over her own feet, falling hard against the ground. My jaw dropped open, the side of her face making a harsh contact with the ground. "You just kissed my boyfriend in front of me!"

Hailey angrily spat at my Maribella on the floor and went to approach her to start throwing her small fists at her but I quickly stood up wrapping my arms around her small petite body. Hailey continues to yell out at her trying to wiggle her body out of my grasp to fight Maribella. I worriedly watched Maribella wince in pain as she softly touched the side of her face. I gulped loudly, wanting to go over to her and help her but I would just make everything worse.

"To obviously help his panic attack!" Maribella shouted over her shoulder, her soft lips legs out small whimpers as she manages to get up slowly then limping her way to a bench. She gasped in pain, bringing her fingers down to her ankle rubbing it gently.

"Stop it, now." I told Hailey with a stern voice. She stuck her bottom lip childishly, crossing her small arms shutting her mouth. I pressed a soft kiss against her temple before removing my arms around her body. "Go outside and we'll be there." I needed to talk to Maribella alone.

"After what she just did to you? Obviously not!" She rolled her eyes when Maribella whimpered as she tries to walk out but couldn't.

"Hailey, I need to help her. Do you not realize what you just did?" I pointed at Maribella who was crying softly because of her broken ankle. When her eyes caught us looking, she quickly wiped them away telling us she's absolutely fine.

"It's her fault. She kissed you-"

"Oh my god! I obviously did it just to stop him from hyperventilating! Which obviously worked thanks to Teen Wolf," I bite down on my lip to hide my small smile that was forming on my lips from Maribella for brining up an iconic tv show at the wrong moment while her ankle was in her hands swelling up. "it was just a meaningless kiss, okay? Now stop overreacting."

"If you knew a simple kiss would help, you could've told me and I would've done it!" Hailey continues to argue.

"You were panicking for god's sakes." Maribella said. Hailey crosses her arms, rolling her eyes once again. I glanced at her one more time then ran over to Maribella to help her. "I'm fine." She coldly said, avoiding eye contact with me. I ignored her and touched her ankle. The tips of my fingers barely touched her ankle but she was already hissing in pain.

"Babe, go get your coach." Hailey pouts, giving me a look. I narrowed her eyes at her before she groans then stomped her feet out of the locker room to go find their coach.

"I told you I'm fine." Maribella said again. She pushes my hand away from her ankle, then slowly stood up on her own two feet trying to walk. She walked a few steps until I heard another crack coming from her ankle causing her to cry out loud in pain stumbling. I hurriedly ran and caught her body in my arms before her back could make contact with the hard ground.