041*

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE '000' CHAPTER & I WAS SO PISSED BECAUSE I HAD TO GO & LOOK FOR THE PICTURES AGAIN, but we're ok now :) I saved the day.

be a nice human being & leave a little comment & a vote :)

•••

"IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" He turns the little switch on of his lamp that was beside him. My throat tightens when the lamp turned on, making his naked chest visible underneath his blanket. I peer away from his toned chest before he notices then meet his gaze. He sat up, pushing the blanket off of his body. He leaned back, his palms against the blanket on the ground.

"Yes, everything is fine." My chest heaving up and down. I fiddle with my fingers instead of bringing up my nails to my mouth to chew on them. He'll instantly know that I'm a nervous wreck because I do it all the time when I get anxious or nervous, it's a bad habit of mine. "I've been trying to talk to you but—"

All of a sudden, his phone went off. Matthew held up his finger reaching for his phone that he place behind his pillow, he takes it squinting at the caller ID. I huffed in frustration, clenching my jaw. Without thinking, I yanked his phone from his hand and answered the call myself.

"Hey, baby. Do you wanna have phone se—" It was Hailey. I even got more annoyed so the moment I opened my mouth, I let all my frustration out. I was going to kindly tell the person whoever was calling him to politely fuck off but when I notice it was Hailey, there was no way I could tell her nicely.

"Look," I talk through my gritted teeth. "Your boyfriend and I are in the middle of something so please, fuck off. Thanks and Goodnight." I didn't give her a chance to respond as my thumb pressed the end button fast then I threw his phone behind me.

"Alright, you're worrying me, love." He calms me down. "Are you sure you're okay?" He rest his hand on my shoulder, eyes scanning my face.

"Physically, I am fine but emotionally," I take a slight pause. I flutter my eyes shut, my breathing begins to start shaking. My mouth went dry. I couldn't say it. But, I need to. I opened my eyes and mouth then blurted it out. "I'm falling."

"Falling?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Falling off where? What are you taking about?" I sighed, cursing at him in my head for being dumb and clueless but a cute clueless dumb ass.

"I've been trying to talk to you but we either get interrupted or you're not in the mood to speak." He shoots me a guilty look. "I tried to speak to you this morning but you wanted some space, I tried again while we were on the boat but then everyone came, and so if this doesn't go well, I'm going to go nuts." He laughed, rubbing his hand on my arm to get me to calm down.

"It's okay, bub." He chuckles, pulling me close to strands his lap. I sat on his lap, both of my legs on either sides of his legs. "I'm all ears, baby. There's nothing that can interrupt us now." I nod, playing with his little necklace that he has hanging around his neck. "Now tell me, what is it that you've been dying to tell me?" I gulped.

I tried to speak to him but no words came out of my mouth when I gaped it open. He tells me to take my time and just relax, that there's nothing I should be afraid of. His words helped me calm my beating heart down, but I was still nervous to confess my feelings for him. I knew if I chicken out now, I'll just regret it later one.

"I think I'm falling for you." He froze, eyes widening. I nervously gulped, dropping my hands to my lap. I looked into his eyes trying to read his face but he held a blank expression on his face. He didn't respond and he's been staring at me in shock for the past two minutes. I started panicking, thinking that he probably doesn't feel the same way anymore so I'm practically making a fool of myself right now. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this awkward. I should probably leave—" I stand up to head towards outside to leave him but I felt his hand yank me back down to his lap.