Denial

It was the first day back to Keaton as Bianca Blackwell passed through the halls into Mr Park's classroom, all while holding hands with her new girlfriend, Alya Kendrick. The two went for the pair of empty seats in the front roll as more and more students arrived. 

"I'm going to miss this in a few months when she's out of there." she said rubbing the blondes growing belly.

"If it's that important I can just give up on trying to lose weight." she sarcastically replied.

"Awww you'd do that for me?" She said as the bell for class rang and Mr Park entered.

"Good morning and welcome to another year at Keaton. I trust you all continued to to practice during the break? Any volunteers?" He addressed the class as Bianca's hand shot up. "Thank you  Miss Blackwell."

Bianca made her way to the front of the class with her guitar in hand . "Ok so this is just something I've been working on" she went quiet and started playing.

Stealin' kisses from your misses
Does it make you freak out?
Got you fussing, got you worried
Scared to let your guard down

Boys, boys

Tell the neighbours I'm not sorry
If I'm breaking walls down
Building your girl's second story
Ripping all your floors out

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new

Isn't this why we came?
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new

Once it ended the class applauded as Bianca made her way back to her seat next to Alya.

"Great song, who inspired that?" She asked playfully.

"My super awesome girlfriend, she does so much more than just inspires my music." 

They smiled at each other before Bianca leaned in about to go for Alya's lips, before she could everything became a blur and she found herself sitting up in her bed shocked.

Bianca confession cam: It has been about a week and every night something similar to this. Maybe I just need sometime apart from her. Obviously if I was......that.....I'd know by now....right?

She layed back down trying to get some rest hoping for no more dreams.

===============================================================

The next day the two girls arrived at the mall, school was starting up in a week and kids were rushing for now new back to school outfits, for most this meant whatever the new fashion was for Alya it was maternity clothes.

"It sucks having to buy clothes I'm only going to wear a little while but need something that'll make it obvious I'm pregnant not fat." she said looking down st her stomach.

"Uh huh" was only she replied, only half paying attention. She was distracted by Alya holding her  belly, she lost track what she was saying. She was mesmerized by her physique. Not just her bump but the way the rest of her body seemed to changed the last few months. Her skin looked so shiny not like the women she had seen in those pregnancy research sites, it was much more clear. She had obviously gained weight but it all seemed to be in the right places Bianca  to herself now unaware she's was staring at Alya's chest.

"Enjoying the view?" Alya teased catching her in the act.

"What, I'm so sorry I just....." she blushed embarrassed at being caught.

"It's ok I wouldn't mind keeping them........although a baby attached to them would still scare most guys away..." the tone in her voice dropped as she said.

"Come on, let's get you something nice!" Bianca said guiding her into one of the clothing stores.

Sometime later the girls had picked out several outfits, Alya was trying one last dress on.

"What do you think?" She asked exiting the changing room. It was a simple flower print design but Bianca couldn't help be huponotized by it.

"Wow you look amazing." She said slowly approaching her eyes still locked on her while smiling. Alya smiling back moved closer to her also until they were close enough they leaned in lips meeting. 

"B? I said what do you think?" Alya's words echoed as Bianca snapped back to reality.

Bianca confession cam: Damn it! It's happening when I'm awake to?

"It looks nice, it really does." She said but no matter how she tried she sounded distracted.

They left the store, Bianca dropped Alya off st home before driving herself home. It was a long drive, she flipped on the radio hoping it would distract her briefly. She settled on the first station actually playing music.

And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can't change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm

This bothered Bianca more so she switched to another station.

Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you

Bianca was getting even more upset, she could feel her eyes getting warm as she changed the station again.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

This was the final push for her. She pulled over to the side of the road, turned off the radio, and finally let her tears flow.

Bianca confession cam: Is this real? Am I......Do I really feel this way about Alya? 

========================================

Ok back again, you know the deal comments did the like, until

Next time