I Want "Tweet" The Boy - Chapter Nine

Wel, this is gonna be lame, sorry but i will try to make it better in the next chapters :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

" I learned that there's no gentle men without a crush!" My grandmother said, she was lying in bed, in her room, I was standing beside here, it was probably at noon, of course there was no school on Saturday, and I didn't go to work that day , " I see what you wanna say granny but No, He doesn't like me.." I giggled, she stared at me " Yes, so true, because he was the one who saved your granny's life and stayed with you the whole night, and he was the one who drove me back home and didn't leave us until he made sure that I'm fine, so he obviously doesn't like you " she said in a mean way, I laughed and replied " Oh, Granny he was just being who he is, besides he went to the prom with Lara, so clearly he has no crushes on me.. " she looked deeply at me" But you do?" she asked again in a mean way, I looked at her trying to get this thought out of her mind and said shyly " Why in the world you might ever think so?!" , " Oh, Come on, you'd be crazy if you didn't.." she said, I smiled shyly, because she got me and I had nothing to say.. she continued " A piece of advice sweet heart, never let who you love go!" She said, I giggled hard " Granny, please, it's not a big deal, I absolutely can live this way …" she smiled and said " will see .." I had no reply so I just smiled back …

Now it's probably eight and a few minutes I didn't notice the time, I found the bell ringing, I went immediately to open it and I found a so unwanted guest who I later realized that it was good for him to come although it was really strange, " Hey Molly! How are you and grandmother?" said Mr. Justin, I smiled at him " So fine, she's ok now, You wanna come in?" I said as I took steps backwards to let him enter, of course I had to let him in, I'm not rude! " Yeah, Thank you!" he replied then headed to the living room and I followed him, he sat down but I didn't " A cool drink?" I asked with a smile while standing " No, sweetheart, I'm so busy I can't stay for a long while, just tell me is your granny ok?", If he just came to ask about granny why he entered the living room? That awkward old man! " Yeah she's fine, But is this really why you came here for?" I asked with a smile while sitting down, he had a serious look " Well, in fact, Molly, yesterday I saw how you acted like an adult, so I thought about that ,and I think you are already old enough to spend the money correctly.." He said, I opened my eyes as wide as I could, is this why he came immediately to the hospital? Just because he's a good person and wanted the best for me ? "You really do think that?" I asked immediately, he answered with a shaking smile" Totally!" then he stood up, put his hand in his pocket and got out a big envelopment that was obviously full of money and how much? The number was written on the envelopment, I saw it, I was shocked " That's big!" but then I thought for a while, I didn't wanna be ungrateful but that wasn't totally half of the profits of that month or even the quarter he maybe still didn't decide to give me what I really deserve, " Thank you a lot, uncle" I said, he smiled at me and said" Honey, You are so welcome, I should go now" I smiled back, he moved towards the door and I followed him, while he was opening the front door " Ermm So, there is just a question that's blowing my mind ermm", I said, he turned to me in little bit worry " Yes, Molly, Ask anything sweetheart.." ," How did you and Harry's father become friends??", he said coldly " Who is Harry?" I laughed " I mean Tweet!" , " Oh, him hahaha you won't believe the story of that name!!", "Oh yeah, that romantic one .." he changed his face remarks, looked at the ground and whispered " Unfortunately no .." he whispered but i could hear him thought he thought i couldn't .. , i stared a little bit " Is there another story for the name?" i was surprised to see him laughing " Haha, no no, nevermind, anyways we have been friends for a really long time, in work you know ,,," he breathed " Now you gotta excuse me, i gotta go .." He said, I nodded my head then he turned around and left …