Chapter 1

Author:

Please enjoy the first chapter of my life hahaha just kidding : P Dont forget to vote comment thank you so much!!!

_________________

Liana's POV :

okay here is the day that I'm going to move in Seoul. Yes yes it Seoul, South korea!!! I'm going to move in with my best friend since we're a childhood friend, We have the same dream , Same feeling , we are one ! we're going to continues our study at The Yonsei university in Seoul and We're pretty excited and me right now packing my clothes and yes we're going tomorrow!! Thank to my aunt because my mother and father passed away since I was 10 years old amd now I'm nearly 20 year olds amd it's almost my birthday and then --

" Liana darling you're friends are here!!! " My aunt shout from downstair.

" Yes yes I'm going !!" I shout back with an annoying tone since I'm tired of packing.

When arrive downstair--

" OMG!! LIANA ARE YOU EXCITED?!?!" Ratana yell at like she just seeing her prince of her life and I just ignore her.

" So, what are you guy doing here ??" I ask all of them.

"Can't I see my best buddy ??" Thida ask back and I just roll my eyes.

"Are you guys done packing ?" I asked since I haven't finish my packing --

"YES !!!" They yell at the same time.

" Woah that is fast wanna come to my room and help me packing??" I asked

" Sure you're alway the last one to finish doing anything " Roth said amd I just give her a glare.

And then we walk to our room and start packing all my things since I'm going to live there for long time.

Chanyeol's POV :

Hi I'm Chanyeol here at the airport since I just finish my school at The U.S and I did'nt tell my family that I'm here I want to surpise them I can't wait to meet my brother or my twin yes we're twin he is younger one and I'm the old one since the accident happen he alway acting like a kid... I'm so sorry to my brother.

I look at the clock it's almost 9 pm so I'm hurry to take a taxi.....

--fast forword--

I don't know where I am I think the taxi driver taking me to the wrong place before I even ask The driver stop the taxi and then-

" Give me your money!! " He shout and I panick I don't know what to do OMG he is a thief.

He about to take out his gun and I just ran out of the car and before I can run back He pull my shirt neck and Stab me in the stomach *fall on the ground and black out*

Liana's POV :

It's already 5 am and we're all hurry to go to the airpot.

* I'm going to miss this place * I though.

My aunt calling for me that the car and my friend are here so I hurry and at myself in the mirror for one and last time and I ran downstair and hug my aunt of course I have ro say goodbye

" Goodbye auntie I'm going to miss you " I said as I hug her tightly.

" I'm going to miss you too and take care " my aunt said and I jump in the van.

As we arrive at the airpot we're start to go in and go the stuff ( author: you know what I mean :D ) and find my seat and yes Seoul here we come!! as I travel I look at all of my friend of course espically ratana I look how she doing since she afraid of height so I let her seat in the middle and I'm the one who sit near the window it's so beautiful I take my phone and take a picture of it and pull out my MP3 and headphone and Play "Baby step" by TaeTiSeo is one of my favorite song and I'm going to dreamland.

--fast forword--

We're arrive Yey! we're now at the Incheon airpot Waoh which way do we need to go? and I ask Roth since she is the smartypant one and she find us the way out and find a house that we going to live and oh look there it is a big house one or we call it a Mansion and as we're arrive in the house everyone is looking at each other before they ran upstair to find theirself a big room and I just shake my head because the biggest room is my room and the key is at me how can they go in and then I go upstair to check up and look they running from one room to one room when they already select their we're unpack our clothes amd find our school. as we're done unpacking and I go outside a clap my hands three time and they all come outside.

" Who want to going shopping when we already check our school???" I said

"ME!!!!!" they shouted together aiishh this girl..

And here we are at the mall woah the people and clothes here are so fashoinable and we're enter the shop one by one until our hands full and then

" Liana let's go eat pizza!!" Ratana said and I just nod since I'm hungry too.

After we eat we go home we take a shower and sleep since we tired.

_____________________

Author:

So, how was it??? It's boring right XD I promise that the next chapter is more awesome than this chapter and thank for reading :* love you all

^Liana lily^