Chapter 3

Author's:

Omo I'm sorry I've been a little busy since since my vacation for school are almost end and I just found out that Chanyeol left roommate their no fun when he not in there anyway season 2 have Sunny from snsd and got7? I don't know which member but I just heard that there will be got7 member join in. And TTS new 2nd mini album >.< can't wait till the MV release "Holler"

-----------------------

Liana's POV

I kinda feel safe with him so I just let him be my guard for this walk it wouldn't hurt right?

After walking for a while there was an awkward silent so I decide to breaking it.

"So where are you from Chanyeol?" I said

"Ohh...I came from around here" he said in a disappointed tone

"Okay we're arrive thank you for accompanying me Do you want to go inside and you know tea talk?"I said

Chanyeol's POV

"Okay we're arrive thank you for accompanying me Do you want to go inside and you know tea talk?"She said

--Flashback--

"And I'm telling you something you can only enter someone house by there permission or you will get throw out by the house protecter everyone have one at there house or school" Jake said.

--Back to present--

"Of course but you have to said that I can enter this house" I said and she look at me and rise one of her eyebrow.

"Of course you can enter the house you're so weird"She said

While I walk inside the house I see an old guy dress up in a white long coat he must be a the house protector I can see that he's glaring at me and I just smile at him and he just disappear and I just continue walking in the house or the Mansion it's so huge it's even bigger than my house and she taking off her shoe and

"Come on get in" she said and I just nodded

At least got to be friend with a human again I think I'm gonna tell her I know she might freaking out but let give it a try.

"So what do you tea water or chocolate?"She asked while she calling her maid this girl must be really rich.

"Water is fine for me" I said and

"Can we talk alone please?"I ask and she nodded and all her maid when out I take a deep breath

"I'm a ghost" I said

Liana's POV

"I'm a ghost" he said and I give him 'you are joking right?' Look

"I'm really a ghost and you can test me" he said and rise his hand and when I touch it like I touch an air and nothing else.

"Oh my god it can't be..."I said while standing up.

"Get out of my house!" I said while the pillow on the sofa at him but it not effect him at all because he really is a ghost and I keep yelling at him to get out of my house and he keep saying no.

"Liana don't be a afraid I just wanna be friend with you and please can you let me stay here too? Will you please keep this puppy that lost his home?"He said and get on both of his knee.

who am I kidding a ghost just begging me for me to let him live in my house and what if my friend find out they will be scare to dead in my entire life I never met someone who scare of ghost like my best friends.