Trust lost

This is where it all starts. A sleepy neighborhood where everyone knows everything and everyone. A girl named Alex (you) was walking home from the store and she always wore a jacket, not any normal jacket. It had been worn by her father, who had died of a heart attack 3 months ago. She doesn't like to talk about how it went. She still thinks about it. As she continues to walk she looks up at where she's going and she realizes she's just a few steps away form her home. Her home holds 4 other people. Her mom, bother and her mom's new boyfriend. She did not like him because her mom had accepted fate and moved on but she did not. She loved her father dearly. She stepped in the house, and her brother looked at her with tears in his eyes. So she ran to jasper.
Jasper: he's doing it again.
He coughed
Me: calling you down?
He shakes his head yes
I take him by the hand and lead him to my room and I hand him my phone.
I walk over to him and hand him the bag of things he asked for.
Ryan:Is this all you can get
Me: yeah...
Ryan: where is my change?
Me: there was none.
Ryan: I expected some... hmm you did not use it to get that ungrateful bastard something. Did you?
Me:....no...
Ryan: good. You can go now.
I turn around and walk toward my room. Before I can open the door I hear the door open and my mom talking to her boyfriend. So I listen
Mom: so how where the kids?
Ryan: good, they are such angels.
Mom:good, I love them Don't you?
Ryan: I love them so much. Probably more than you!😀
after I listed  in I roll my eyes and walk in my room a nd my brother is playing games.
Jasper: can I play more?
Me: haha yeah well when your done tell me I'm gonna go outside. You can come with me if you want
Jasper: no I wanna play games.
He coughed
Me: alright.
I walk back in there and I hand jasper a small candy.
Me: here. I wanna give you a treat. I know it's small but-
Jasper: thank you! Your the best
he rolls of the Bed and hugs me
He goes back to play games
As i walk out to the hallways my mom is walking out with Ryan.
Me: where are you two going?
Mom: we are going out to eat.
Me: okay
They leave and I walk outside and sit in the grass.
After abit later her friend stopped by.
lucy: hey what's up, you only sit out here when something is wrong.
Me: haha no I don't. I'm fine.
Lucy: okay if you say so.
She leaves
Me: dad I miss you... so much...
30 minutes later
I get up and walk inside and I feel warmth around my body...
Me: this Almost feels like a hug...
I embrace the warmth and stand there. But slowly it faded.
I continued walking into my bedroom and my brother is sleeping on my bed so I shake him and there is no reply.
I look at his face and it looks pale so I figure he's sick and I kiss him on his head... but it feels cold... so I pick him up and carry him to his room but I don't feel anything from him. So I put him down and I kiss his head one more time and I get no movement.
Tears started to roll down my face because I had a thaught in the back of my mind that he's gone but... I did not want to belive it.
I called the police.
And I sat down beside him and I held his hand... One last time..
Me: if only you where here you'd make my world less dark and misty. I love you I hope your with dad having a great time. Now that you're gone I want you here with me... As much as I want dad here.
I start crying
About 10 minutes later of talking to my little brother, I feel the same warmth I felt earlier.
Me: was that you?... I bet it was... where you saying goodbye?... where you letting me know you where going?
The warmth got stronger with each question. But with that the warmth faded away.
After 5 minutes of siting there crying the police and paramedics come in.
As I back away a police officer comes to me
officer: are you okay?
Me: No, I love him, I don't want to let him go...
Officer: I know how you feel.
I nod and I watch them take him away while tears keep running down my face.
Me: until we meet again, my baby brother...

~~~~~
On that note this chapter is done.
If you wanna follow me on my instagram it's @ bhgoofball
And the song I'd recommend you to listen to when u read this is "Happier-Marshmellow"
Now for da next one.