Night and day.

When you walk in the hallway, you notice a difference in the air. It seemed cold and bitter. You continue to walk toward your brothers room and open the door. All his stuff is gone. You run in and look in his closet. The only thing left was his shelf of Things he loved.
I grab the ones he loved dearly and ran out of his room. I continued to run to my room and put them on my shelf. And I go on my bed and lay there. After abit I hear afew knocks on my door.
Mom: hey, are you okay?
Me: no... I miss dad and... Jasper
Mom: it's gonna be okay
Me: are you  sure
Mom: yeah me and Ryan are here for you. He's a good guy...
Me: mmhm.
Mom: tomorrow  me and him have something planned for the three of us.
Me: okay.
As she gets up she speaks
Mom: do you have anything of your dad's or Jaspers? 
Me: yeah.
Mom: you should get rid of them. It will just haunt you night and day of what happend.
In my mind there was a war saying she was right but the other was telling me to keep them.
Mom: what are you gonna do with them?
Me: I'll think about it.
Mom: okay I'll be waiting for your answer
She walks out and I lay down on my bed and I glance at the things from my brothers room.
I hit up and I grab my bad and put the things in it. I set the bag down, and walk toward my closet. I slowly open it and I don't see my dad's jacket anywhere. I look around my room and I don't find it. I go and walk to my mom's room to ask her but as soon as I hit her door I smell fire. So I go to the smell and see Ryan holding the jacket in his hands... but it was no longer. He threw it in the fire and it burned...
Ryan: you should get to your room... and you know that if you tell your mom I'll just pin it on you because she'd true me more
He smirks and walks away
That day I did not wanna be around him because hope took away something that I loved. I ran to my room and cried. That was the last thing I had of him besides
The next day...
My mom had woken me up from a dream... I don't know how to explain it but it was questionable
Mom: honey we are gonna go now, are u okay alone?
Me: yeah.
Mom: okay we'll be back at 4 and we'll come and pick you up.
Me: okay...
As soon as she left the house I got up and ran to her room and looked around for my dad's suitcase filled with his stuff. I looked and looked it wasn't in the open... so I put eveything back and walked out and went to the basement.
I went down the old creepy steps and I turned on the light and at the corner of my eye I see it.
I run to it and I grab it and run back up to my room as fast as I can. When I hit my room I open it on my bed and grab half or it and put it in my dresser and the other half I kept in the suitcase. And Pu it in the back of the closet.

~~~~~~~
Okay I know this was short, but I am working on more.
Okay
Follow me on instagram @bhgoofball