Chapter Five

Jordan

Jordan

"Ouch bruh!!", I yelled as Jayda cleaned the cut over my eye. All she could find was alcohol and lord knows I hate that shit. I would be fine if her lazy ass would have found the peroxide.

"Ahh shut up. You got all these tattoos and trippin over alcohol.", she said as she wiped over my eye again causing me to flinch.

"Fuck you. And hurry up.", I said.

After five more minutes of her cleaning, applying ointment and bandaging it. She was finally done.

"Thank you.", I said giving her a hug as she started cleaning up.

She nodded.

"So again how did this happen to you?", she asked while I was putting on my shirt.

I just shook my head remembering what had just happened a half an hour ago.

"Basically niggas don't know how to take no as an answer and if I ever find out a nigga did what that man did to that girl, to you or my sister. I would do the same shit all over again.", I said as I fixed my collar.

"Alright Superman.", She said jokingly causing me to laugh.

"I'm about to go see what Tray and Brandi doing. You coming or you staying in here?", I asked as I opened my room door.

"Imma stay in here because Tray ass has no chill.", she said as she laid on my bed.

I nodded and left to go downstairs. As soon as I went downstairs a shoe came flying past my face. I walked further into the living room but not before Tray big head ass came running straight into me.

"Damn hard body get out the way.", he said as he quickly moved past me.

"Yo what the hell are y'all doing?", I asked laughing as Brandi chased Tray but he kept running around the couch.

"He took the remote from me and won't give it back. He wasn't even worried about the tv until that lil girl he talking to told him she liked a show that he doesn't even watch.", Brandi said as she continued to chase him.

Tray ran past me and I grabbed his shirt so that he could stop running. Before I even got a word out Brandi's ass came running full speed and tackled Tray to the ground.

I just stood there in shock.

"Alright then.", I said and walked into the kitchen to get us something to eat.

After making fried chicken, greens and baked macaroni. I called everyone down to eat.

Half way through us eating and Tray trying to explain to Jayda why they should be together. I heard banging on the door. I guess everyone else didn't hear it because they were still laughing and talking.

I excused myself and went to go open the door.

"What are you doing here?", I asked my mother.

"Umm I live here. Let me in.", she said as she tried to push through me.

"Umm no you don't. You don't pay bills in here and last time we talked you said you wouldn't come back until you got clean.", I said.

"I know what I said and I am clean. I haven't done anything all day.", she said laughing.

I just shook my head. This lady was really out of her rabbit ass mind.

"It's not funny. Honestly it's sad. That you can't even get your life together for your own children. You don't even have a relationship with one of them, the other one is slowly starting to forget you exist and I'm starting not to care no more honestly. The next time you knock on MY door you need to have yourself together.", I said and shut the door in her face.

I locked the door and turned around only to be met with Brandi and Tray.

"Was that mom?", Tray asked.

I nodded.

"Why was she here?", he asked.

"To see y'all. But I don't want y'all seeing her like that.", I said while walking over to them and hugging them.

"I feel bad for her.", Brandi said.

"Why?", I asked.

"Because she'll never get to know how amazing you are.", she said to me.

I just smiled. I really love these kids like I birthed them.

"Aww B you're the reason why I'm amazing.", I said tickling her.

"Oh shit. Y'all gon make a real nigga shed a tear.", Jayda said walking towards us and patting her face with her hand.

"Shut up clown.", I said mushing her head.

"That wasn't funny asshole.", she said mugging me.

"Fix ya face and y'all come eat. I done slaved over this hot stove.", I said in my best black mom voice.

"Ard ma.", Tray said playing along as we all laughed.

There was knocking on the door that caused all of us to get quiet.

"Yo ma I said no. What the fuck did you not-", I yelled but I stopped once I realized it wasn't my mother. It was shorty from the store.

"I'm sorry. I was just coming to thank you for helping me and I wanted to give you this.", She said holding up a basket. It had all of my favorite snacks and some medicine in there to help with the pain.

"How did you get my address?", I asked.

"Mr.Lewis. He's known me since I was a kid. I called him and asked him what your favorite snacks were and he told me. This time I went to 7 eleven.". She said laughing.

"Who is at the door?", Jayda said walking up behind me.

"Oh my bad girl. I was just dropping this off to thank him for helping me earlier. You have a very nice boyfriend.", the girl said.

Jayda started shaking her head.

"Oh no. This not my nigga. This is just my best friend. But yea he told me what happened are you alright?", Jayda asked.

"Yea I'm good. Thanks for asking.". the girl smiled. Her smile was beautiful.

"Did you want to come in?", I asked.

She looked skeptical at first.

"Just real quick. It's kind of chilly out there.", I said.

She nodded and walked in.

I took the basket and her jacket from her, while Jayda led her to the dining room where we were having dinner.

"Damn Jordan who dis?", Tray yelled.

I shook my head as I walked into the dining room.

"Sorry about him.", I apologized to the girl.

"That's my little brother Tray. Tray this is...", I looked at her waiting for here to introduce herself.

"Giselle.". She smiled again.

Giselle. I thought.

_________________________________
@adoreekayyy🌷