Part One

-???-

Bowser had his head lowered as he walked into the throne room of the one who gave him the idea of taking Draco from Bowsette. The large being was about eight feet tall and had his body covered by a black robe. Plus the throne he was in was covered in shadows so Bowser couldn't see him. "Ummm...Dark Lord." He bowed. "I failed my mission. Draco was rescued by Luigi and the other Princesses."

"Not by your kin herself?" The dark voice asked. "Where was she?"

"Attacking Mario. She almost had him, but Draco appeared and stopped her by attacking me." He played with his fingers. "It almost worked though. She was close to becoming Giga and then use her army."

"MY ARMY!" The Dark Lord yelled and slammed his fist on the arm rest.

"Of course!" Bowser backed up in fear. "She almost used your army. But someone told the Brothers where Draco was, and they saved him. But my own army was close to beating them." He held his finger up and weakly smiled with a little hope that he might be forgiven if the Dark One heard that the Koopa's weren't too weak.

His mighty fist slammed on the arm rest. "Then you were useless!" He shot up and pointed at the door. "GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!!!" Bowser stumbled as he ran out with the door closed behind him. "Shouldn't have trusted a Koopa." He said as he sat back down, and the lights came back on. "They were always weak and simple minded. But I am surprised that my brother held back. He should have killed that Bowser."

"Lord Talon, your brother is weak." The Adviser bowed. He once was the royal Adviser to Talon's father until Draco kicked him out. He was also a master of the magical arts. Both regular and dark. "That is why Bowser still lives."

Talon looked over, his rounded snot appeared and his yellow eyes glowed. "And I live because of you. Your magic is the key to our victory." He looked back towards the door. "Now all we need is to get Draco here and then destroy that Koopa wife of his. Once they are dead, I will take MY throne back from that weak fool."

The Adviser walked up, his staff tapping on the stone floor. He was only five foot tall, unlike most Dragons that were eight foot in their 'Human Shape' and was over two thousand years old. "The others are ready; the barrier is up and can't be broken. Only once she has the Stars can she come through it. All we need to do is take Draco again and give her the letter. After that, we will just let him stew in his failures, make him break. He will break easily and once he does, we can kill them both."

Talon smiled. "This will be easy."

*Six Months Later*

He stirred and blinked his eyes a few times. "Ok, I know I am not in my bed." He said before seeing anything. "Bowsette isn't into this." He felt his body being held up by the wrists and his ankles cuffed. He also felt his power was sealed away so he couldn't use them. Whoever took him was smart...ish. "So who was dumb enough to do it this time?" He looked and saw his older brother. "Oh...Talon..." He tilted his head, confused. Talon was dead but here he was alive. Had to be dark magic but more importantly, Talon looked nasty. "...you look like you haven't bathed in a while." With a simple sniff, Draco gagged. He also didn't look like he used to. Like a Human with scales and lizard head.

Talon snorted. "And you took MY throne. You, the one of us who shouldn't have been here. The one who should have been killed in that arena." He even sounded strange. "You shouldn't have never come back. You shouldn't have been BORN!!!"

"Awww..." Draco faked being upset. "Did little brother hurt older brothers' feelings?" He made his lower lip tremble. Talon got that he was being mocked and got even madder. "Oh, grow up Talon." Draco said normally and rolled his eyes. "You lost and now you broke the old laws by coming back to life. By that act alone, you gave up everything. Once that mark touched your skin, you lost. There is not one Dragon who will follow you anymore."