Chapter 14

Katherine POV

I watched him sleeping. He looked so peaceful, even after the past events. I was thinking how to tell Dan that we're having twins. I was suposed to go to the doctors apointment today but I was thinking that I would tell him tonight after he wakes up.I would tell him about the twins at dinner.

He hed been sleeping for two hours. I went to kitchen to make food for us.When the food was ready I went to our bedroom. When he heard me enter he opened his eyes and looked at me. I walked torwards him.

"Hi." I said. He looked at me for a second and then smiled.

"Hi." I walked to the bed and sat next to him. Then I gave him his food. He took the fork and started eating.

"We need to talk. " I said and he looked at me a little confused.

"About what?"

"About something that I found out when you were gone. I talk and you eat, okay?"  I said when I saw that he stopped eating. Then he slowly nodded his head.

"Well when we thought you we're dead I called the Fearless Moon pack. I wanted them to come earlier. When we were welcoming them the pack doctor came to me and said something. He said that we're not having a baby..." I was about to say that we were going to have twins when he interrupted me.

"What? We're not having a child?" He asked. He looked so sad.

"Well you didn't let me finish. He said we're not having a baby but babys. We're having twins!" Suddenly he started crying. Tears we're falling down his face. His head was down. I was about to ask him why was he crying, when he raised his head and I saw that he was grinning like an idiot tears falling down his beautiful eyes.

"Really? Oh my god! Do you have any idea how happy you just made me?" He ashed hugging me tightly.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that I do by the goofy grinn and the tears." I laugh and hug him back.

I had no idea how long we were hugging like that and quite frankly I don't want to know. But what I do know is that this is the man I love and the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

Suddenly I heard the door open and someone sob. When I looked at the door I saw Emma. She was shaking and crying uncontrolably.

"Mommy! Daddy?!" She shouted and ran to us. Then she hugged us tight.

"Sweetie why were you crying?" I ask her obviously concerned.

"I had a bad dweam." She sais and huggs me even tighter but I don't mind. I feel like the dearest people in the whole world to me are with me and safe.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dan askes her. She shakes her head.

"No." Then her lips make the perfect 'O' shape as she yawns.

"Well would you like to sleep with us tonight?" I ask from her. She thinks about it for a second.

"Yes, I don't want to be alone." I put the blanket over her, kiss Dan goodnightand we all go to peacful sleep.

I wished that things would always stay that way but I knew they couldn't. I still needed to get rid of Chris, my brother and the rest of his pack.

So I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't updated but I went away for few daysand the school is about to begin and I had to go shopping for new clothes and school stuff.

 Did you like it?

Please vote, comment and fan!!! :D