Chapter 5

Katherines POV

So here I was holding in my arms the most precious thing in my life, my baby girl. I named her Emma.

"Hi Emma, I´m your mommy." I said to her loving and caring.

"You know that she can´t understand you, don´t  you?"Dan told me grinning.

"You can´t possibly know that. I think that she´s very intelligent and understands what we are saying.So stop grinning and shut up." 

"Hey, I´m your alpha, your mate and her father.You can´t order me to do anything."

"Actually I can  I´m your mate, pack Luna and our daughters mother." We decided that since I had no intention to go back to Chris and his pack and Dan loved Emma like she was his own pup we will never tell her that Dan isn´t her real father.

"Well in that case"He looked seriously in Emma's eyes and said, "I´m your daddy." He smiled at her and kissed her temple.

When I was holding her in my arms I felt so complete. 

Two days later. 

Walking into our pack living room.I was exited to tell the boys that I had a daughter.

"Suprise! Welcome home!"Everybody yelled.When I saw the balloond and the cake I felt so important.

"Wow! Thank you, it´s good to be home."

"So what did you have?A boy or a girl?"Nathen asked.

"I had a girl!"

"Congradioulations!"I laughed caude it was so funny when guys said it together.

"Thanks"

"So does she have a name already?"Ian asked.

"Yeah, it´s Emma."

"Could I like hold her?" Nathan was doing the puppy face.

"Okay."I said giving Emma to Nathan."Support the head."

"Wow so tiny, she looks like a little alien. But she´s also so cute."

"Awwww you look so sweet with the baby in your hands!"I yelled that everybody could hear that.All of them looked at Nathat and agreed. He really looked sweet with the baby.

"Shut up! I´m not sweet!"He almost yelled and then blushed a little.It was really cute seeing him blush.

When we had eaten the cake I started to get a little tired and I  yawned.I guess Dan saw it and said.

"So we are a little tired so were going to bed." Everyone said goodbye and we went to bed.

Few days later.

God I was so exhausted.Emma was waking up and crying a lot at night. Dan didn´t wake up even once.I knew that he was a heavy sleeper, but I had no idea that he was so heavy slleper. Even Ian who´s room was in the other half of the house woke up.

 I was so glad that things turned out to be just like they are now. Me, Dan and Emma and the whole pack are like a big happy family.The guys are even helping with Emma sometimes.I hoped that things will always stay like this.

I knew so little back then, because a lot of things were going to chance, and not for the better.

So this was chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed it. Vote, comment, fan?