The Murder that shocked the world in 1860

5th of October, 11:30 pm, It's a cold night and the streets are emtpy. I awake to a bump in the night. I grab my candle, and make my way towards the door.I open to see only a single figure shadow. I don't dare to move. Then the shadow moves towards my door, I don't know what to do. I want to run into my mother and fathers room. But the shadow is getting closer. I dicide to close my door as quietly as i could. The shadow stoped at my younger brothers door, and went inside. i find the time to make my bed and make it look like none was there in the first place.

I flaten even thing, and then the shadow moves towards my door, it starts to open. I blow out the candle put it down on my bedside table. And run as quitely as I can towards my dresser. I close the dresser door and leave a small crack in it so I can see what's going on, and who the shadow belongs to. Finally it comes towards my bed and I hold my breath. I don't dare to even think, the shadow turns to my dresser. I see the face. It's coming closer and closer by the second. The I feel a hand touch my shoulder. And I see my mother, "Don't scream, it's ok!"  "Mother who is in my room?" Without giving me an answer, she pulled my armed, and opened a small trap door.

She told me to come quickly, I saw stairs and went down after I heard the door open. she closed the door quitetly and we ran to another door. "There's a man who's after you and me." "What does he want with us?" Mother had a hezataed look on the face, and then answered. "He want's to take us to another country and kill us!" Inside I'm worried about what will happen, what's going to happen with me?

Hey guys can you please tell my how you think that this book has gone. If you want more of the story message me and tell me what you think should happen, and the best start for the next chapter will win a shout out!xx Sophie!