Chapter two

Running as fast as I can, I loose my balance, and fall. My mother is telling me to get up and that we don't have time. I get up and scramble to my feet, I hear a loud clashing sound. We turn around to see nothing, and we look I the direction it was coming from.

I turn around to see him, the man that was in my room. "Where is he?" He demands as he grabs my mothers arm. She has a scared look all over her face, "I don't know, where he is." I'm standing there wondering what this is all about.

" What on earth is going on!" "Sweet heart, there is something I have to tell you. You're father and I have been keeping something from you for a log time, and I didn't think that it would happen like this in this situation. You are the prime ministers daughter."

I stand there shocked, confused, and mad all at the same time. "WHAT? But how?" "I found you on the street on day where a man was selling things for children. As I approached him, I saw that it was the Prime Minister, and ask him what he was doing.

He wanted me to you and care for you, so I said yes and I asked him why I was doing this, an he said that you were both in danger. And that's why this, hippo of a man is here."

Authors note:

I hope this is good, please leave a comment and tell me what you think should happen next.

This is most likely just going to be my experiment book. I'm not sure.
I really hope that you like it.

-Gabi