Untitled Part 8

After webby packed everything she needed and said goodbye, Beakley dropped her off so Diana could pick her up, she hadn't said a word about the whole thing that's when webby knew she was devastated, webby was no more then a assignment...that doesn't mean she didn't love her though. She did raise her and care for her all these years....

Diana showed webby the whole temple, it amazed her, it was huge and made or marble and perl.

"Well what do you think?"Diana asked.

"This is amazing"She said.

"I knew you'd like it dear, this will be great, No longer will we be alone"Diana said.

"Yeah..like a real family"Webby said.

"Exactly"Diana said.

"So this is the famous webigail"Selene said.

"That's me"Webby said.

"It's a honer to finally meet you dear child"She said "Diana please take miss webigail to her room".

"Yes mother"Diana said, then she took Webby's hand and walked upstairs.

"Mrs...I mean mom, I have so many questions I don't know where to start"Webby said.

"We'll have plenty of time for that"Diana said.

"I promised my friend I'd only stay for two weeks before I decide to stay"Webby said.

"Well.. I do hope you decide to stay, I'd be quite lonely without you"Diana said "Now lets unpack some of your things".

"So this all means I'm a princess?"Webby asked, Diana had her servant unpack while they talked.

"That's right"She said.

"Wow, wait till I tell dewey"Webby said.

"Who's dewey?"

"My friend back home, he's so fun and understanding, he loves mysteries"She said.

"Ah I see"

"You met him remember? He was the one who passed out"Webby said.

"Oh...him, well do you like mysteries webby?"She asked.

"Like you'd never believe"Webby smiled.

"Well then, I'm sure you'll find this place very amusing"Diana smirked.

The next morning Huey admits he's scared, his mom is already acting weird even worse then Donald. (Huey wasn't sure that was possible) and now she's going to meet all his friends? What are the odds Donald and Scrooge had to come home early he wondered.

"Boys wake up, it's a big day today"She said.

Huey was already awake and getting his stuff together, Dewey woke up eminently and of course louie refused "Its only seven in the morning"He said.

"I know"Della said "But the early bird catches the worm right?"She said.

"Ugh"

"Come on I made breakfast and everything, I want all three of you down stairs in three minutes"She said in a nice but stern voice.

"What did you do?"Louie asked Huey.

"I didn't mean for it to go this far"He said.

"Ugh, I hate this, I hate all of this"Louie said.

"Guys I know this is hard but we've been through worse"Dewey said.

"What could be worse?"Louie asked.