When Tessa and Lucas argue with you and Cade and you tell them it's your dad

You and Cade walked outside and you see Tessa and Lucas. Tessa says "Dad you need to get that thing out of here." Cade says "Me and (Y/N) are fine it didn't hurt us." Lucas says "It's a alien killing machine Cade. We could sell it and get money." You yell "NO!" Tessa and Lucas says "Why won't you let us sell it?" You say "It is my father." Tessa and Lucas eyes widen and says "Your father is an autobot?" You say "Yes and so am i and we have been chased after the Chicago War and we got separated." Tessa says "Why can't we sell you and your dad?" You say "If you sell us, you will start another war and me and my dad are being chasing by a different transformer." Lucas says "Then we don't care." You start getting mad and your eyes change into cybertronian blue eyes and you say "Don't even try it Lucas or my dad will kill you." Cade looks at you and sees your eyes changed colors. Cade says "Calm down (Y/N)." You look at Cade and your face soften and your eyes turn back to blue eyes. You fall on the ground and Cade catches you and says "What's wrong?" You say "I feel tired. When my eyes change colors it takes my energy." Cade says "Look at what you done Lucas." Lucas says "Sorry." You stand up and Cade helped you stand up. You say "My father will not be happy with you Lucas and he can hear us." You and Cade talk to Tessa and Lucas before working on the truck.