Chapter 3

Jc's POV

It's time jc, you're gonna go find jenn and tell her how you feel!

I walk downstairs looking for Jenn, That's when I see her and Connor talking outside in the backyard. They're talking so I decide to give them a minute and see what happens. OK I was eavesdropping, but I felt like I needed to.

Connor confesses his love to her, and I feel my face burns with jealousy, that should be me out there! She responded in a way that totally confused me, she sounded surprised, but kinda in a good way. Does that mean she likes him? Or me? Because if she likes him she'd say it, but

And then I hear jenns voice

"Connor I've always loved you, its always been you. I only hung out with jc to get my mind off of you"

And that's all I had to hear, that was a major slap in the face, my ears get red, my face in anger and my hands clenched, I walk to the sliding door

Jc : Glad to know that's what I meant to you

Jenn: JC wait!

Jc: Save it

I walk out of the house ready to strike, fuming with anger, I walk down the block towards the beach. And behind me I hear Jenn calling me, over and over again.

Jenn: Jc please wait!

Jc: Why? So you can use me to distract and then fucking fling me away after you get what you wanted? You know how much that hurt? The girl of your dreams after your best friend?

Jenn: Jc you got it all wrong I didn't mean it like that!

Jc : Then what did you mean?

Jenn was speechless. She didn't know what to say and stammered out inaudible fragments.

Jc: Goodbye Jenn

I ran off, away from Jenn, Away from Connor and Away from my problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry about the long waits again! I'm really trying to update once a week and going to update regularly soon! I promise. But for now here's a chapter and maybe I will have one for tomorrow!