Chapter 4

Retrieving Memories

A Kyou Kara Maou Fanfiction

(Sequel to 'Give Wolfram Back To Me')

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs, of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen.

A/N: Sorry for only posting the sequel now. My parents and I had an agreement that I wouldn't use wattpad, fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org on my last year of high school until I graduate or they would take away my laptop. They said that I need to focus on my studies. And I did. I am going to graduate in a special science high school with honors. And they finally let me use wattpad, fanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org even though our graduation day is still in two weeks.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO VOTED AND GAVE SUGGESTIONS. YOU'VE BEEN A BIG HELP.

TO THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS... Please comment all you ideas, they're more than welcome... this is still the first chapter. Many things can happen in future chapters and I may include your suggestions.

A/N (2) : I am back again after finishing all mg college units ^_^ Sorry for the long delay.

Chapter 4

Gisela's POV

I was inside the infirmary stock room, checking the medicine, materials and equipment supply for the month... until I heard hurried footsteps. No, maybe it was running? What's happening outside? I opened the door only to find out that those people who are running already passed the room I was in and is heading towards where Yuuri-heika and the others are.

Wait... that's Lady Cecilie... along with Lady Anissina and Princess Greta. Looks like they heard what happened. I was about to go inside the room I was in to continue the checking, but when the three ladies were in front of the room the king is in, they just stood there in front of the open door. Their faces show their shock and an emotion I can't quite name. I figured something bad is happening in there.

I left my work, put the checklist on top of a table and went, over there. I can always check the supplies later. It's more important to check if there's a medical emergency there. I mean, I am a healer. As I near the wide-opened door, the happenings inside became more and more visible to me.

Oh no... oh no... This can't be. His majesty he... I was thinking that I should go to his majesty to calm and examine him. Wait, no... something's more important... I looked over to where Wolfram is. I gasped... he's hyperventilating again! And he's about to fall!!! I quickly entered the room, accidentally shoving Lady Anissina aside. I heard her exclaim some complains but I paid no attention to those... the only thing in my mind is to be able to catch Wolfram on time.

"Wolfram!!!"

He lost consciousness. His body has fallen so low already; I wouldn't be able to catch him with my hands properly... He would still it the floor. But I can't let that happen... he mustn't hit the floor! And as a healer, I won't let him! And so, with resolve, I dove and cushioned the cold floor to soften the effect of the impact for him. Even if it means getting myself hurt in the process.

"Ouch!" that indeed hurt a lot. But I can't complain now.

"Wolfram?! Wolfram!!!" then I felt my burden being lighter and lighter, Conrad pulled Wolfram from me.

"Are you alright, Gisela?" Conrad asked me... but then turned his attention to his brother. "Wolfram, wake up! Wolfram!" Conrad exclaimed shaking him.

"No! Be gentle with him!!!" I shouted as I hurriedly stood up. He was shaking him too hard. I went to examine Wolfram in Conrad's arms. But I can't examine him properly.