Chapter 1

Hermione's P.O.V
I went to bed feeling different, I don't know why or how to explain it to be honest. I took off my makeup and took a long shower, It feels like my hair has grown a lot in the past few weeks since Ginny put some spell she'd been practicing onto me. I got changed into my oversized fluffy pajamas and got comfy with a book before drifting off.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Draco's P.O.V
I woke up with the sheets tangled between my legs and sweat dripping down my forehead. I heard my mother crying downstairs probably sobbing in front of a picture of my father again. Dirty bastard ruining us like this. I tried to go back to sleep but ended up being poked by my owl Cadio.
"What?" I grumbled
He poked me again and squawked before finally dropping a letter in my lap.

Mr Malfoy,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited back for your 8th year of Hogwarts.
Please note that the new school year will begin on September the first. The Hogwarts Express will leave from Kings Cross Station, platform nine and three quarters at eleven o' clock.
Enclosed is a list of books for your next year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Yours Sincerely,
Professor M.McGonagall
Headmistress.

Eight year students will require:
•Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Grade 8 - Newt Scamander.

•Standard Book of Spells Grade 8 - Miranda Goshawk

•Advanced Potion Making Grade 8 - Libatius Borage

•A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration Grade 8 - Emeric Switch

•Confronting the Faceless Grade 8

•Advanced Ruin Translation Grade 8 - Yuri Blishen (If attending study of Ancient Runes)

•Flesh Eating Trees of the World Grade 8

•The Essential Defence Against the Dark Arts Grade 8 - Arsenius Jigger

•Students may be reminded you may also bring a pet.

I folded up the letter and shoved it under my pillow.
I found myself thinking why it came in the middle of the night. I drifted off listening to the faint sobbing of my mother.

A/N
So sorry this is short but I just wanted to introduce the P.O.Vs etc. Sorry if the Hogwarts letter isn't word by word correct and the books aren't perfect but I tried xx I hope you'll enjoy this book x Bye
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-PersonPotter (Lucy)