Comatose

An Aleisha and Luke Imagine

Aleisha is Luke's ex gf.

Pretend that You're Aleisha..

.....

Your/Aleisha's P.O.V.

Why did Luke leave me? Why does it have to be this way? Was I not that beautiful for him? Did I mean something to him?

It's been 3 years now that me and him broke up and I couldn't get over about our breakup.

Why did Luke leave me? Why didn't he say the reason?

I remembered that...

...flashback!...

"Aleisha,I think.." Luke sighs "We need to separate for a while."

"Luke,W...What do u mean? You're scaring me." i say.

we are inside my room talking.i invited Luke over.

"Al,I said we need to separate." Luke repeats making me scoff in disbelief.

i sat on my bed as Luke sits beside me "Luke...I don't understand.What do you mean? I mean why.Why would u? How could u? All the things we've been through.We've been together for a year now.What happened?" i ask in disbelief.

"Babe," Luke hugs me softly "I have an important thing to do so I have to leave--"

"What thing?" i cut Luke off and snapped. "Huh? What thing? Tell me.Is that thing more important than our relationship right now? "

"Yes." Luke snaps making me choke my own saliva.

"What?" I ask lowly "What did I even do to you? Whats the cause of this?"

"Babe,I--"

a knock on the door cuts Luke off.

"Luke,It's your mom.Go home and pack your bags now.Let's go to the airport." Liz says behind the door making me anxious.

"What? Luke...what does she mean?" i ask fastly as Luke stands up and tried to open the door as i stopped him.

"LUKE! Answer me! You're making me scared!" I shout at him.But still no effect.He opened the door revealing his mum standing.

"Goodbye Aleisha." He whispers and kissed my cheeks and left with his mum.

...End of flashback...

Thats all I could remember.I didn't see Luke after that.I never called him.

Because I was a victim of comatose.

After that breakup,I was in a depression.I cut myself and I tried to commit suicide.I couldn't live without him.

One day,Me and my cousins went to a beach.They tried to cheer me up but still no effect.I was still upset.

I swam on the beach on the deep part.Suddenly I had cramps and drowned.

My cousin brought me to the hospital and told my parents.

Then my mum told me that I drank too much water and that's the cause of my coma.

I had a coma for 3 years and I woke up last week.

My body felt numb that I couldn't move it.That's the effect of not moving for 3 years.

DBfkmdugkm..

(A/N I hate these auto corrects on my phone!"

That is why I haven't seen Luke.i don't remember his face anymore.I changed my phone so all my contacts and photos of him disappeared.

I don't have Twitter anymore or Skype.I never communicated to him anymore.

I wanna see him.And ask him the reason of why he left me.He'll regret that.

Do I even matter to him anymore?

Does he still remember me?