Why Me? (part 2)

You've been talking to him for maybe a week now and it's non-stop. He finally asks "hey, so if you're not busy this weekend maybe we should hang...?" You get super excited and answer back "yeah sure", to try to play it off cool. He's gonna be picking you up tomorrow, that night you're hardly able to ever sleep you're too excited. You finally get to sleep happily. Once you wake up you remember what you're gonna be doing today and automatically check your phone for him. He said he'd pick you up around 1 and it's already 12. "Wow I slept in" you thought. You go get ready and see his car pull up, you run out the door trying not to get caught by your parents. "You look stunning" he admires. You get in the car and go to his house. You're there for a while, talking, laughing, and having a great time. He's messing around on his twitter and notices something. "Uh-oh..." He pauses. "What?" You panic a little. "You have twitter right?" He asks nervously. "Mhmm..." You get on fast. You see all these comments and tweets all about you. "She's only a whore", "she's an emo freak", "he only wants her for sex", "who would like that", "I thought it was a guy", "ugly", "freak". You hold back tears and run up to his bathroom and busy out crying. You open the pill cabinet and grab a bottle. "5 weeks clean" you thought, "I've reached my limit".

You poor them in your hand, Luke busts in the door. Luckily he knows your story, he doesn't think you're a freak. He grabs your hand, spilling all the pills on the floor. "Stop stop!!" He yells almost I'm tears. He hold onto your hands and hold you tight, tears rolling down your face you manage to spit out a few words. "Why do they hate me". "They don't! They're jealous of you! You're perfect in every way but so quiet to show it. Now you're with me more and they're worried you'll replace them." He calms you down. "Please stop, I don't want you to do this, please" he stutters. You both sit up there for a little before he helps you up and downstairs. You stay a little longer then he takes you back home. You walk up to your room, shut the door, and go to sleep. "Tomorrow at school with be hell" is all you can think. You get to school and all heads turn to you, all whispers, and rude names, all about you. You keep your head low. Luke walks up to you and gives you a big hug, "hey beautiful" he smiles, making sure everyone sees. "What are you doing?" You whisper. "Making them realize what real is" he says. He kisses you in front of everyone right on the lips. "Trust me, this is real" he says. You turn around to see Tiffany, the worst of all, behind you. "...hey, you look pretty today, want to sit with us at lunch?" She asks nicely. "Sure" you reply walking off with Luke. I guess it is real now..."5 weeks clean, and it won't get any less, I'm happy now, it's over" you think and smile.

//HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LONG SAD IMAGINE!!!

love you guys PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK