What Have You Done

(Michael)

     I woke up the next morning feeling extremely groggy and looked around. I jumped up to my feet once I seen who it was beside me sleeping. I freaking slept with her. I slept with my ex who tried to kill me. I slept with a lunatic. I quickly put my boxers on and snatched the covers off of her.

"Shana wake up you have to go"

She sat up slowly and smiled

"Goodmorning baby"

"Leave now."

She crawled over to me on the bed and I moved away from the bed and into the closet, finding something to wear.

"Come on baby don't act like that, did you forget what happened last night?"

"No, but I would like to. Please leave Shana. I don't want you here."

I came out of the walk in closet putting my shirt on and saw how sad she looked. I sighed trying not to hurt her feelings.

"Please Shana."

She got up slowly and grabbed her things.

"I love you"

I nodded and opened the bedroom door.

"I will call you when I'm ready to discuss the baby since you say it is mines"

She scoffed and walked out, mumbling something as she made her way out. I grabbed my phone after she left and called Jane again. Still no answer. I'll just have to go over there today.

     (Shana)

     I get in my car and smile as I call Star.

"Hey"

"Don't hey me. After lastnight, I don't know how to feel"

"Girl don't even act like that. It was just a simple favor"

"A simple favor? A favor that could get me locked up for the rest of my life!"

"I didn't force you to do anything!"

"No, but you begged and you know I wouldn't tell you no to something like that"

"Well since it's such a issue, you should've just let me do it myself."

I heard her sigh and I rolled my eyes.

"Look Shana, I did it because I care. No one else would do some sh** like that and you know it."

"Well thanks Star"

"You owe me."

I scoffed "I gave you 10 grand to split. What more do I owe?"

"Just let me come over tonight, we'll talk then."

She hung up and I shook my head, driving back to my place.

     (Star)

     I had big plans tonight, and I didn't know whether to just stick to the plan of going to Shana's tonight or going out to get my mind off of everything. Shana knows how I feel about her, I had to watch Michael act like he loved her so much. Michael only cared about himself. Shana needs someone real and that's me. I regret getting rid of that "issue", but I'd do anything for her. I'll just have to figure things out, Shana knows how I feel and she is gonna stop putting me on the back burner.