Chapter 2

~ Tainted ~

—————-~̷̲͋̉̐̀͛Ẁ̸̲͚̭̱͙̹̝͉̌̋Ä̴̩̹̱̩̦̥̭̞́̓̄͐͝R̵̨̢͚̼̩̳̟̝̈́ͅN̶͎̙̙̗͓̤̐̊ͅI̸̻̠͓̎̾͜͠N̴̡̛̰̤̹͍̰͕̖̥̅̓͝G̵̤̲̰̙̬̠͕̫̼̱̅̑̊̇̀͘͝ͅ~̷̹͓̤͙̹̥̩̰̼̪́̌̌̈́͘——————

dark themed

Ý̷̛̮̟̱͈͓͉̪ͅo̵̧̭̠͎̠̫̤͙͂̈̅̃̈́͑̀̏̎ͅû̴̧̧͇̠̠͈̦̭̉̑͋̌͗͝͝͠ͅ ̸̹̹̩͈̳̠̪̾ͅh̶̢̞̣̝̝̋̂̋̐ä̴̡̧̛̦̬́͒̒̓͛̓̉͐̂̕ͅv̷͉̲̭̻͎̔̉̃ȩ̶̩̜̮͉̦̤̪̭̲͍̔͒̍̋͌̑͐̊͑͝ ̶̨̪̟̩̈́̃b̶̰͕̟̩̹̼͕̠̹̼̊̽̾͊͛͊̽͐̀e̷̪̺͖̾̌̒̽͌̐̈́̕ẻ̵̡̡̛̯̟̱̐̐͜͝n̴͉̦̹̲̙̺̻͔̺̈͗̔͐ ̵̝͙̯̩̖̟̱̆͂̈́̓̿͑̈́͛w̸̛͎͕̤̦̬̅͂͆͠a̶̳͈͓̤̜̮̯͍͌r̴̼̬͇̦̱͖̬͐̚n̵̮̙͚̬̬͙͕̜̥̈́ȩ̴͚͆̈́̆̈̇͂̕͘d̵̨̡̛͉͍̍͋̌͂̕

————————————————

"I disposed of some dangerous beasts

"I disposed of some dangerous beasts. Mere animals that just happened to resemble humans."

-Eren Jaeger

*

"You're not a strong person, so you can really understand how weak people feel. I mean Most humans are weak,including me. But if i got an order from someone who saw things like i do, no matter how tough it was, I'd do my best to carry it out."

"Hanabi!"

As she snapped out of her trance she looked at the person who called her. Only to be met with a glare that belonged to haya.

"I've been calling you for 5 minutes is something bothering you hana?"

"It's fine, i just remembered something. So did you find anything intriguing along the way?"

"Not at all. Same as usual what bout you?"

"She was the lead but alas it was fruitless."

"How so? And don't tell me this is about..him"

"Yes. This is about him it turned out the woman that was my target was his "lover"

"Did she give any useful information?"

"....None at all..."

Hanabi's answer didn't sit well with haya he knew she was hiding something. As hayabusa's gaze became predatory hanabi became the prey the moment she lied she knew that he knows she was hiding something but she just gotta make sure that the information she got was true.