Sweet Dreams Under A Paper Moon

Prologue :)

~Stella's POV~

I was in a room full of people I didn't know. Everyone was drinking and grinding on each other, while I was just against a wall watching them all. I looked down at myself and I was in a white and black dress with black boots and my favorite leather jacket to top it off. I smiled at my reflection in the light of the cheap disco ball hanging from the ceiling. I heard my favorite song being played and I followed the sound of it's melody. THe sound was really faint but I found where it was coming from.

"Baby, don't yell. You're tearing a hole right through the walls. Of everything we used to know.

I'm building a place, something amazing. Just for the sake of saving us. From under the sun. Two plastic hearts with nowhere to run. We're rolling the dice on whatever's left. 'Cause God only knows that we could use the rest....."

I found the door to the house that led outside. I started singing along with the song enjoying myself until I looked up. The scenery took my breath away. It was night time and thousands of twinkling stars were smiling down on me, and in the middle of all the stars was a huge, bright, paper moon. I blinked my sky blue eyes a couple times not believing what I was seeing. I stepped closer to the balcony and all of a sudden a boy stepped out of the shadows of the planted trees. He was wearing a black tux and his brown eyes seemed to be begging me to come near him. My feet started moving towards him and I got nervous the more and more closer I got to him.

His hair was honey brown and it shined yellow in the moonlight. I saw him smile and he took my hand and started to sing to me.    "Me and you, living under a paper moon. 'Cause real life just isn't right. Let's fabricate. Me and you, living under a paper moon. This real life just isn't right. Let's get away

Let's fabricate....." I smiled up at him and got lost in his eyes, I knew exactly who he was. He was my musical soulmate his very voice spoke to my soul. "Stella I..." he began but I was being pulled away. "No!!" I yelled but it was too late. "Stella fucker!! Wake up! It's your Birthday!" I heard my brother yell as I woke up from my almost perfect dream.

I groaned. "Ben get off!" I said burrying myself in my covers. "No wake up! I will throw water on you Stella!!" he yelled. I whined. "Ben.. pleaseee I don't want to get up. I'm fucking blown." I felt Ben jump on my legs and he started to tickle me. I started to laugh and spasm all about. "I tried being nice now I'm doing this the hard way." Ben laughed as he kept torturing me. After a few minutes of that Ben finally got tired and I was able to catch my breath again. We were both laughing and then I sighed. Today I was turning 18!!!!

*I know it's short but it's a preview :) I want to have some fun with this story! xD Hope you guys liked :0 Tell me what you guys thought? Should I continue? I'll take any feedback and suggestions :) and if You love Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse or Black Veil Brides please check out and read my other fanfics I'm sure they won't disappoint! Plus ask me for a One Shot I'll be glad to make one for you guys :D Alright I'll shut up now xD Comment and Vote plus Fan :D <3~ Love Aly*