Candle 「✧」

[590 - Words]

Like a candle I always melt into his touch, no matter it being holding hands, hugging or even a kiss I slowly melt. He always manages to light a flame within me, making me fall more and more in love with him. Dazai Osamu, my sweet husband, the love of my life.

"(f/n)" He calls sweetly in my ear, while shaking my shoulder. I slowly flutter my eyes open, trying to mask the suns bright rays in my eyes, that came through the window.

"What?" I sigh, "Dazai you know I like to sleep in on my days off"

"Yeah I know but like its already 10:30," He says with a chuckle. I feel my once irritated expression soften while listening to him chuckle. I melt at the sound. "also I thought today would be a great day to commit double suicide with my lovely lady"

I sigh out "noooooo dai, I've been telling you for 7 years. I'm not going to commit suicide with you, no matter how much I love you. I think I love my will to live more" I sit up only for him to jump and lay on my lap. He looks up at me with his soft chocolate brown eyes that I always seem to melt into.

He gives me a dramatic gasp, "I can't believe you love something more than me" I let out a soft sigh and give him a equally soft smile as an apology. He seemed content with seeing it as he closed his eyes. I brush my finger tips across the hair that laid on his forehead, leaning down and planting a ghostly like kiss on his forehead.

"I love you and you know that," I say quietly, brushing his hair through my finger tips "and I kinda need to be alive to shower you with love" after saying that he opens his eyes raising his hands to both sides of my cheeks, pulling me down into passionate kiss, causing a flame to burst in my chest. 

Pulling apart he leans his forehead against my own, "I love you so much (f/n)" he says as he places yet another kiss on my lips but with a little more force. He slides his tongue across my lower lip, as if asking for permission to explore my mouth, to which I denied with a chuckle as I pull away.

He looks at me with wide eyes as I push him slowly off the bed so I could get up and shower. "(f/nnnnn)" He whines as I strut off into the bathroom that was connected to our room. Before I enter, I look at him and say "Later" with a wink as I spin into the bathroom for no reason. I hear him chuckle at my childish like antics before I start the water.

But what I didn't hear was him say "God I would throw suicide away any day for that idiot, god I love her so much" as he throws himself back onto the bed. As he feels the flame in his chest burn with love, melting into my side of the bed as it smelled like me.

----

I apologize for not updating, the holidays have been keeping me busy. Luckily I have few ideas that I have written down that I wanna write, but I'll start with this one. Tbh I got the inspiration for this just because I always light a candle at my desk. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this short oneshot.