Texting「✧」

[479 Words]

Dazai~❤️ has sent you a message

Dazai~❤️

Hey babeeee~🥰💞

(Y/n)
Whatttttt

Dazai~❤️
Do u wanna do my a flavorrr?

(Y/n)
Oh god what now?
I swear if you're asking for a double suicide I'mma leave u☠️

Dazai~❤️
*Dramatic gasp*
(Y/n) why would u say such a thing

(Y/n)
*Face palm*
Oml now tell me what u want
I'm tireddd

Dazai~❤️
You should get me some ice cream and grab me the remote 😁

(Y/n)
DAZAI I SWEAR
YOU'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM JUST GET IT YOURSELF
YOU'RE CLOSER THEN I AM

Dazai~❤️
Butttt (y/n)-channnn my leg fell asleep

(Y/n)
Oh my lordy give me a minute
I swear why do I even love you

Dazai~❤️
Because I'm speciallllll

(Y/n)
Yeah yeah

I slowly slide out of bed mumblings curses under my breath to Dazai for being so lazy. I open my door and walk pasted the living room to get some ice cream.

"He's lucky I wanted popcorn and ice cream too" I said to myself.

Scooping out some ice cream and putting some into the bowls, I put the bowls on the counter, then I place a bag of popcorn in the mircowave.

Leaving the popcorn to pop, I grab our ice cream and bring it into the living room. Giving him a glare I hand him the ice cream.

"Here dumbass" I said as I grabbed the remote. I switch on the TV and find a movie, but before I started it I run and get my popcorn before sitting on the couch.

I felt Dazai poke me a few times, but I managed to ignore him. After a few pokes later I snap and turn to him.

"What!?" I yell. He smirks at me. Geez he needs to stop smirking he knows he looks hot oh my lordy.

"Nothing I just wanted to cuddle" he said as he dropped the smirk and gave me a soft smile. I sigh and scoot closer to him leaning my head on his shoulder.

I ate a bit of my ice cream and right after Dazai turned to me. I give him a questioned look before he leans in and grabs my cheeks with one hand.

"What the he-" he cut my works off as he basically sucked on my face. He lips touching mine was like heaven but he wasn't really kissing me like normal, he was literally sucking on my face.

I push him off of me before laughing and then shouting "geez Dazai are you trying to leave a hickey on my mouth. You were literally sucking on my face" I Chuckle.

"Maybe" was his answer before he pulled me into a sweet kiss. After we cuddled up together finishing our ice cream and my popcorn.

----
Alright y'all this probably ain't that good but I had to do this story on my phone and it was hella complicated. Also sorry this is really short but I wanted to posted tonight. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment~ <3