They found out

~~Brendon's Pov (for once)~~

I ran into the bedroom and locked the door. Being little was my biggest secret, not even my parents know. I buried my face in the pillow and cried. I hadn't shown Ryan or Dallon the note that was in the box that read 'B, I know you're a little, and that's completely fine, I won't judge you, I found this and I thought you'd love it! From Spence' but I'm sure they'd find it. I'm not sure how long I was in there for but I didn't care. I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"B, can you let me in please?" It was Dallon. I got up and dragged my feet to the door. I unlocked it and flopped back down on the bed. Dallon walked in and sat down next to me.

"Where's Ryan?" I said, my voice was muffled as I still had my face in the pillow.

"He's on the phone with Spencer, are you ok Bren?" Dallon asked. I just shook my head, not bothering to look at him. He rubbed my back and kissed the back of my head.

"It's ok B, Spence is one of your best friends, he wouldn't judge you and it's not like he's telling everyone about it." Dallon comforted. I lifted my head from the pillow and looked at him. He smiled a bit and handed me the pacifier.

"Wh-What do I need this for?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Listen baby, I want you to try to slip into little space, it'll make you feel better. I washed the paci so you can use that to help slip into little space." Dallon told me. I smiled gratefully and cautiously put the pacifier in my mouth, still embarrassed and upset. I fell into little space pretty soon considering that once the pacifier was in my mouth, Dallon picked me up and carried me to the living room, sitting down on the couch with me in his lap. Ryan walked in and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good to see you got Brendon out of our room. Anyway, Spencer's coming over soon to apologise." I gasped and buried my face in Dallon's neck. He stroked the back of my head lightly.

"Been baby, it's ok, Spence already knows you're little. It's ok." Dallon whispered. I believed him but I didn't want to be in little space when Spencer was here, but I probably will, considering I'm still ageing down. Ryan sat down at the kitchen bench and took out his computer. He's been working on something for a while now and I'm excited to find out what it was.

~~yet another time skip~~
~~Ryan's Pov~~

I was working on the song for Brendon when there was a knock on the door. I shut the computer and opened the door. Spencer was standing at the door, looking ashamed.

"Hey Spence, come right in." I said. He walked in and I led him to where Brendon was sitting on Dallon's lap in the living room. Brendon was very flustered and was trying to hide himself in Dallon's hoodie.

"Is he in little space right now?" Spencer asked. I nodded and we sat down on the couch next to Dallon and Brendon. I got Brendon to sit in my lap so that Spencer could apologise to him.

"Hey B, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I made you upset or embarrassed, I didn't mean to." Spencer said. Brendon looked at him and smiled, no longer so upset. The next thing he did shocked us all. He climbed into Spencer's lap and hugged him. Spencer smiled and hugged Brendon back.

"So Spence, how do you know about little space and all that?" I asked.

"I've got a few friends who are in dd/lb relationships and I babysit sometimes so I've got a bit of knowledge about it." Spencer explained. I nodded and we continued chatting. Brendon was in Spencer's lap the entire time but neither of them seemed to mind. I got up to go to the bathroom and came back to Spencer and Brendon laughing together while Dallon scrolled through his phone. It was getting kinda late and it would be Brendon's dinner time soon.

"Hey Spence, do you wanna stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure!" He replied. I nodded and walked into the kitchen, Dallon following. When I began to get out the food he stopped me and held them out of my reach.

"Dallon what are you doing?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Ry, you've been doing so much for the past couple of days, take a break, I'll handle dinner tonight." I smiled and gave Dallon a passionate kiss. Grabbing my computer, I sat down on the couch and opened the laptop, clicking away at the keyboard while Brendon and Spencer chatted. I guess I'd gotten too absorbed in my work, because before I knew it, dinner was ready.

~~Brendon's Pov~~

When Dallon called out to say dinner was ready, I got off of Spencer and walked over to the dining table, taking a seat. Spencer sat across from me, Dallon sat on the left and Ryan was on the right. After dinner was finished Spencer was getting ready to go when Ryan called him back.

"Hey, Spence! Can I ask you something?" Ryan said. Spencer nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, sure Ry!"

"Uh, so, I'm going to my parents this weekend and I'm taking Dallon with me because they want to meet him, they've already met Brendon and, uh, they don't like him that much." Ryan went on. "Pretty much, we were just wondering if you would be up to babysit Bren?" When he was finished, Spencer chuckled and shook his head.

"Ryan, we've been friends since we were 5, you don't need to ask me, just tell me and I'd do it." Ryan smiled and they sorted it all out before Spencer left. We said our goodbyes while Spencer got in the car and drove off. I walked back inside and sat on the couch, maybe my little secret getting out wasn't such a bad thing after all.