Albert Fish x PBS: Love Bites

PBS had like just now downloaded Tender and got like one million swipes already but she was all like "OMG noooo these people r gr0ss" so she decided to only find love irl.

She was going on vaycay to Wysteria because that's like the hippest place in the world. She was walking and some old guy tapped her on the shoulder.

He said "Have you seen a small child pass through here? He was about six years old and had a large chunk of his shoulder bitten off"

PBS was totally smitten and said "no" as he was walking away she grabbed his hand "I'm PBS. What's your name?" "Albert" he replied.

"Albert, do you want to hang out"

"No but okay"

They went to Albert's favorite destination, an abandoned barn. Suddenly PBS got spooped. "OML I'm getting like at least 8 bad vibes in here" she stated getting closer to Albert "That's because there's a dead man in here that I brutally tortured" he replied, matter-of-factly "Oh you're so brave" said PBS, understanding about 12% of the situation. 

She held his hand. Suddenly, both of their phones dinged at the same time. PBS looked at her notification "Ohhhh I didn't know you had a Tender account" Wow! Tender had matched them to be together! 

"I hardly use it, there's not enough minor- wait how did you know?"

"Check your phone, stupid." PBS replied

He did. His notification was one of his kids texting "Father, I think it's strange that you make us hit you." 

"What about it?" He asked, completely confused. "Tender matched us!" PBS exclaimed.

"Oh okay"

They started making out.

"I'm super into sadomasochistic relationships" Albert said, breaking the kiss

"Okay, me too" said PBS despite not having a clue what that was.

He proceeded to bite off a chunk of her shoulder.