Jungkook's Regret Pt. 1

A/n: So hey y'all!! So basically I love making these short stories. So I wanted to make this one about Jungkook and see what you guys think of it!! And also there's umm gore and a little bit of smut but Enjoy!!

Kim Y/n

-Beautiful
-Sweet/kind
-Smart

Kim Y/n is one of the kindest and prettiest girls in school. Guys love her and want to be with her. But she doesn't want to be in a relationship. A new student named Jeon Jungkook joins the class in the beginning of the year. He makes friends with the schools heartthrobs Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. He is kinda like a bad boy. He finds out about Y/n when he sees a guy Confessing to her. She tries rejecting him as nicely as possible. He decides to make her life a living hell. He thinks from his opinion that because she's beautiful, she's rich and has a great life out side of school. Boy is he wrong!! Her mother has Cancer and she visits her mother as much as possible in the hospital. Her father is a drunkard almost everyday because he can't bare the fact that his wife is in hospital. So without knowing it he gets drunk and abused Y/n. She never told him because he didn't want him to worry. No body knows about her life at home. Because she always enters and leaves school with a smile so everyone suggest she's got something great going on.
One faithful day Jungkook becomes Y/n's neighbour. And in the back of his mind he smirks thinking of what he can do to her. But those fly out the window when he see what's really behind that fake smile she plasters on in school.

Jungkook

-Hot
-Smart and Kind...(you might wanna stay on his good side)

.....

A new day. Usually on a daily basis I'm supposed to get out and feel the breeze and get to school. But no. This time I'm nervously waiting by the bus stop because for some reason the new kid bullies me. It's been 3 months now. I've tried my best to stop getting depression. Why? Well isn't it obvious, I mean my mom has cancer, my dad abuses me and so does Jungkook.

Park Jimin and I have a had a past together but then he cheated on me so I shut myself out. Then Taehyung got me out of my shell and we got together. Then he cheated on me. So now I am not looking to be in a relationship. And even they didn't know that my mom had cancer. My mom has cancer for about 3 years now. She was a boxer when she was younger and is a very strong woman. She is fighting even after she retired. She's been fighting for 3 years. With her deadly opponent yet. Cancer.

I get into the bus and make my way to the back. When I finally arrive at school I try to run to my class.
But when I stop to catch my breath I get pushed to the ground.
"It must suck to be you, no more confessions huh?"
He smirks down on me. "Why are you bullying me? Because I'm not exactly sure I've done anything to you," I try getting up the best I can after last nights beat up.

"I have good news Y/n! I will be your new neighbour from now on, and we both shall Walk to school," he spoke emphasising on the walk. I try walking away but he grabs my wrist with force.
"You will be sitting with me at lunch today got it?"
I had enough of this guy so I did a daring thing that took a lot of courage.
"If your so obsessed with me why won't you just say it? Asking ridiculous things like a coward behind a phone," I answered with a smirk.
"Obsessed with you? Do you wanna die?!? Calling me a coward?!? You must really have a death wish!" He grabbed my collar and lifted me. I wouldn't call it choking though it did hurt. And it was hard for me to breathe.

"P-please stop it," I could hardly speak without stuttering.

"And why should I do that huh? You made me very angry Y/n, and today I will punish you in such a way that you will beg me to kill you right then and there and that death will be your only escape, but I won't even give you that,"
He spoke through gritted teeth. He smirked throwing me down.