ObSeSsEd Pt. 2

No.

She's mine. Mine. All alone.

She's not meant for others. Only me.

Cannot go anywhere without me.

I will die without her, I will die.

Jimin's POV

Why. Why want to go back to someone else when that person will end up killing your feelings?

I could only watch as Y/n walks to the deranged little kids, and reads them stories. I could only watch as she feeds the disabled. I could only watch as she smiles for everyone. I could only watch, as she kisses her lover. Again.

Has been 4 months. She has gotten over Jackson. And is with another. But he looks INCREDIBLY FAMILIAR. Which doesn't explain my questions. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why? Why? Why?! Why?! Why?! WHY. WHY. WHY? WHY? WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY WHY WHY WHY???!???!?!?!

WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK AT ME!!! WHY CAN YOU NOT LOOK AT ME AND SMILE. WHY LOOK AT THEM.

She doesn't think of me like that. She doesn't think of me as a different person. She thinks of everyone the same. But I want to be different. Her long brown hair. Long enough to reach her cute little ass.

And her light brown eyes, almost hazel. The way her lips look like a pout. Her brown beautiful freckles. She looks like baby. Absolutely stunning. And everyone loves her. Why not me. The way she stands. I wonder. I wonder. I wonder. I wonder.

I could only imagine her looking up at me, since her height is adorably small. She is mine. Too innocent for this world. And HE cannot love her the way I do.

********

I walk up to her. For the first time. I watch her, while she fixes the books on the shelves. One book was in her hand, she tries to place it on the top shelve, it immediately falls off her hand. I quickly catch it and smile at her.

"Oh my! I'm horribly sorry!" She said apologising. I've never heard her voice. Only from a faint distance. She sounds like a baby. She sounds like an angel. Her soothing innocent voice. The way her eyes show worry all over.

I smile. I place the book on the shelf easily. She smiles as she watches my muscles flex. It's hard to tell whether she's blushing, because she has natural pink cheeks.

"Thank you, a lot, I would've never gotten that book up there," she said, chuckling. Her laugh. Adorable. I laugh with her.

"Have I seen you from somewhere? I must have, you look awfully familiar," she stated. I nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows while smiling.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" She said, smiling. God! She has dimples! I shake my head, looking down.

"Don't worry, nothing to be shy about, I find shy people very interesting," I could see the way her lips moved as she spoke. The way she talks. Its euphoric.

I was about to speak when this man came out of no where. Oh. Her boyfriend. Pathetic. Should be dead in fact. Very dead.

"Who's this?" He asks, eyeing me up and down, as if he was judging the white uniform I was wearing. Along with the metal ring around my neck, clearing showing him I'm crazy.

"Oh! Uhm, well this is, I'm sorry, I havent quite got your name?" My angel said.

"Jimin," I answered, smiling at her but instantly frowning at him.

"Oh! Right! Well then, Jimin? Jin. Jin? Jimin," She introduced us, pointing at one another. When she linked eyes with me, I wanted to look at her forever.