INTRODUCTION

Inspiration can be find anywhere.

Hey guys it's me Aarohi again hoping to find my way back to writing. From few days I'm really trying hard to draft successive chapters of Santan Bhava, Renewened Vows and Finding the Lost Soul but unfortunately I'm unable to write anything specific. I don't know why its happening but it is happening. And yes to find my way back to writing I decided to write something which I have imagined or fantasised on our lovely couple some years back.

The following story is my first attempt to write anything on IshRa from serial storyline. For me July 2014 to March 2015 was the best time period for IshRa the time when they started to fell for each out her more and that's how I imagined the situation.

Faith, Destiny and Love is the short fiction tale based on Raman Ishita from the time when Raman had his first kuch kuch hota hai moment to attempting to leave country in assumption that his wife is in love with her best friend. It is the tale of time when Ishita fell for Raman care and started to feel for him more then just Roohi Father.

The ignited passion and sexual tension grew in between Raman Ishita when an invitation of Vandita made Ishita left for Chennai for two weeks leaving her daughter and husband back in Delhi.

Struggling from rough phase in his marriage Subramanyam Reddy aka Subbu decided to land back in India after two long years away from his wife Ragini and son Karthik to attend Vandita babyshower function. His marriage was on bitter note yet he wanted to find some hope from his old relations. 

Raman Kumar Bhalla became restless from the time he came back dropping his wife to airport. He hated the fact she left him alone, he wanted to forget about her engrossing himself in work but he knew it  was near to impossible.

Faith Destiny Love is the story of three individual who explored there emotions of love and trust.

And along three even I had a hope to find my ways back to writing. I hope you will enjoy this new short story. Will try to update this story in regular intervals.

Do drop your kind votes and your suggestions are welcomed as always.

With love
Aarohi.