Bored Of Waiting

Jude's POV:

I've decided that I am very bored of waiting for things to progress with Connor. If something doesn't happen I am gonna die. "Jude!" someone says. I am walking home alone because Callie is with Wyatt, Brandon is with Lou, Mariana is with Matt, and Jesus is with Hayley, I personally like Emma better. I turn to see who called my name. I didn't know who the person was. "Hi Jude" they say. I look at them "Who are you?" They looked kind of hurt and just said "I can't believe you don't remember good ol' Liam" I just got frozen. "H-how d-did you find me?" I ask. "I just noticed you leave school. I couldn't follow Callie, so I'll follow you" He said. I felt a tear start to go down my face. "I didn't just want Callie, you were too young at the time. But the truth will come out soon and Callie will be able to send me to jail, so I might as well add to my sentence" Liam said. He brought his face close to mine, I backed up. Out of the corner of my eye I see 3 rocks coming towards me and I duck. One rock hit Liam in the stomach, another hit him in the face, and they last hit him the the knee. He fell grabbing his knee and stomach and a person moved so fast I couldn't see who it was. "Run" The person says and grabs my hand. We run to a random spot in town to hide. The person still has my hand, I notice it's Connor. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" he says. I begin to kiss him. ***"Jude?" Connor says. I realized the whole thing was in my head. Connor and I were walking home together. We were taking an alleyway to get home quicker and I thought screw it. I grab the collar of his shirt and before he can react our lips clash. I know in my heart this is actually happening. He kisses back. I fall into the grass. He must have noticed he's stronger because he rolled over and I was on top. I never wanted to stop kissing him. He finally said "Time to go home."