Help Me

Thanks for the 2.1k views. Sorry it's been 7 days since I've updated.

  *Connor's POV*

I stop running. I can't breath. I might as well of been punched in the stomach. I want to cry. I already miss my mom. I miss the beating I gave my dad. I miss Jude. I was about to start heading for Jude's house when I felt something really skinny run down my back. I get shivers up my spine. I want to cry. I feel like I know what it is but I still turn around. I see a man in dirty clothes. Clearly homeless. I feel his mouth touch my ear "What's a pretty boy like you doing out here alone?" God, God,God. Almighty lord help me. I feel his skinny fingers travel down toward my butt, he grabs and I kick his knee and try to run. "HELP!" I scream. He catches me and tackles me. I start to cry. I see a car turning the corner very slowly. The man must not see the car because he keeps touching me. I see the car get closer. Who knows who is in there. For all I know I am about to be raped by a homeless person than kidnapped by some creeper or raped by a homeless person, kidnapped by some creeper, and then raped by the kidnapper. I see the car door open. I close my eyes and hear "FREEZE. PUT YOU HANDS IN THE AIR" I've heard the voice before. The man got up. I feel someone jump on me. Yup, the man came back to rape me. No, this person weights a lot less. I don't open my eyes. The first cop tried to arrest me. This cop could be the same. I finally look up. The person on top of me is no other than the handsome Jude. The cop I heard is Steph. Lena is in the passenger side of the car on the phone. She gets out and starts walking towards us.
"Of course we'll take care of him until the divorce goes through"
*person on the other end talks*
"We didn't have room for Jude and Callie but we still have them."
*other end talks*
"Okay, bye" Lena hangs up.
"Who was that?" I ask "Actually sorry, that's none of my business." "Actually, it is. That was your mother. She told me everything that happened. She said she was gonna get a divorce after finding out about what your father did." Lena continues "you'll be living with us while she gets the divorce." I look at Jude and he smiles "You're safe now" and he kisses me.