7

*Midoriya's P.O.V.*

    I open my eyes to the sight of Todoroki sleeping quietly. It is dark so we must have slept all day. I study the features of his face and blush comes over my cheeks with a slight burn. He is beautiful. I noticed he was really warm but abnormally warm. Holy shit he can activate his quirk in his sleep. That's amazing. He did this for me? To stay warm? I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him as if the inch of space between us was too much. I wish every night could be like this. I think I might have feelings from Todoroki. I have been getting weird feelings around him lately and have noticed I can't stop staring at him.

    "Morning sleepy head", Todoroki says with a sleepy voice. I thought my heart might beat all the way out of my chest.

    "Morning I'm sorry I think I fell asleep on you. I apologize Todoroki", I apologize with a nervous smile.

    "Shoto" is all he said; not moving away or taking his arm off of me.

    "What?"

    "Call me Shoto. I think we are on a first name basis now". I smile widely

"Shoto, I should probably head home My mom is probably worried about me" I start getting up and out of the bed shaking from nerves.

"Okay but promise me you won't harm yourself again"

His eyes had a trace of sorrow in them, "I will try. Goodbye thank you again"

*Next day at school*

~🔥Todoroki❄️~

Hello Izuku

Hiiii :)

I have decided I want to walk

you home after school

everyday if that is okay with

you

u dont have to do that if u

dont want to

I want to

Okay I will wait at the front

gate for ya after class

see ya then 😋

~End Of Texts~

The bell rings and I wait by the gate when I see Shinso walking up to me. "H-hello Shinso"

"Whats up. So I was supposed to tell you Todoroki won't make it. He has to talk to Mr. Aizawa", He didn't even give me a chance to thank him before he walked off. I was actually excited to walk with him, maybe avoid Kacchan, but more importantly to be close to Shoto. I start walking home mumbling about Shoto when I hear the devil himself speak.

"You mother fucking cunt", I physically start shaking as I turn around to face him. "My boyfriend wont speak to me because that Half and Half freak told him I still pick on you!", he grabs my shirt and throws me into the alley. "He is currently staying with mother fucking KAMINARI!". Kacchan Lifts me off the ground and pins me to the brick wall then punches me repeatedly in the face. Blood is gushing from my nose, mouth, and the side of my head.

"MOTHER FUCKING PIKACHU", he screams as I fall down against the wall and he kicks me in the stomach multiple times. "You worthless quirkless discreace of a human". He grabs my face and wish a sinister smile activates his quirk and then...

BOOM