Chapter 7: The Ancient Tomb

(Now we continue)

Yusei: ? Ok....I thought we were just gonna travel not randomly teleport somewhere

Yami Yugi: Well.....that would take days to even get here so it's much easier this way

Yusei: Eh you got a point

Kamakru: Hmm....this is familiar 

Yami Yugi: *noticed* Yea...this reminds me of that temple I went to with Josh when I was younger...

Vlad: *looking at the hieroglyphics on the walls* Hmm.....this is alot of Egyptian Writing....

Draven: Yea...its so unique how it was back then 

Zack: Hey Alex look at this! *pointing at one of the Egyptian Coffins*

Alex: ? Whoa so this is what the Pharaohs were put in once they died

Kamakru: Yep, and Egypt was a strong and rich civilization in its time

Leroy: Wow that's cool 

Nightslayer: You really did learn alot once you came here huh

Kamakru: Yea it just really interested me and considering my symbol is the eye of Ra I wanted to know more

Nightslayer: Makes sense

Yami Yugi: *looking at the hieroglyphics* hmm...

Yusei: ? What is it Yugi?

Yami Yugi: I think I know what this says.....

Kamakru: ?

Yami Yugi: *reading the hieroglyphics* "From the depths of the Nile River we have been sealed away for thousands of years trapped in a forbidden place....solve the mysteries and find the ancient item and you will receive something beautiful......"

Kamakru: ? Hmm....that's odd

Yami Yugi: Wait.....*continued* "O people of the earth, men and women born and made of the elements, but with the spirit of the Divine within you, rise from your sleep of ignorance! Be sober and thoughtful. Realize that your home is not on the earth but in the Light. Why have you delivered yourselves unto death, having power to partake of immortality?"

Yusei: That's weird.....

Draven: I wonder what it means

Yami Yugi: Well, lets keep going to find out..

*as everyone explored the tomb a sudden symbol of the millennium puzzle started glowing as Yugi's also started glowing as if they were connected*

Yuto: *he noticed first* ? Hey Yugi your millennium puzzle is glowing...

Yami Yugi: ? What the heck?

LightningSpark: Hey guys, look at this

Draven: hmm....its glowing just like dad's but...just a symbol..Maybe they have a connection?

Yami Yugi: *the millennium puzzle suddenly shattered and the pieces went in the exact order on the symbol and opened a door* ??

Yusaku: This has to be leading us somewhere....

*After the door opened the millennium puzzle returned to Yugi*

Yami Yugi: ..? If it is leading us to somewhere It might be important..

Nightslayer: Idk.....maybe it might be leading to some trap or something

Yusaku: .....Maybe but why not just check it out

Vlad: Yea, I mean if something does happen it can't possibly be that bad

*there were statues of Anubis and Horus and other Egyptian Gods and Artifacts*