BTI: 3

It was early in the morning Chanel decided to let David stay since Kaitlyn was getting whiny. Chanel got up out bed and went to her bathroom that was connected to her room, to do her hygiene. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top. She felt as if it was her house and she could dress how she wanted. Nobody should have a problem. She walked out and went into the kitchen to start up breakfast. As she was cooking she felt someone behind her. Chanel turned around and David was sitting on the counter with new fresh clothes on.

"Good morning!" He bit his bottom lip to tease Chanel.

"Good morning the food is almost done." She said turning around. She didn't know why but she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Cool..... you need help with anything?" David ask hopping off the counter walking over to look in the pots. He saw the plate of bacon sitting in the stove and frowned.

"It would be nice if you set the table. And start waking everyone up please. I'll make everyone's plate." She smiled.

"Is that turkey bacon?" He asked.

"Uh no" Chanel said staring at David.

"Don't put it on my plate or Kaitlyn's we're Muslim." He spoke.

"Oh sorry I didn't know do you want me to cook anything else?" She apologized.

"Nah you good. Just put pancakes and eggs on the plate love." David winked.

Chanel started making the plates while David ran to wake everyone up. As she placed the last plate on the table and the extra pots and pans if anyone wanted more, everyone came down and sat at the table. Chanel sat in her usual chair and David sat beside her with Kaitlyn on his lap.

"Happy birthday pumpkin!" Chanel said to Hailey.

Hailey smiled said thank you. After that everyone said happy birthday.

"What y'all gettin into today?" David asked eating cutting up the pancakes for Kaitlyn to eat.

"The mall and the movies and maybe sky zone." Chanel said drinking her orange juice.

"Jazzy's dad wants her today so after our activities, I'm going to drop her off." Alicia said.

"Aww we got to spend more time together." Chanel pouted.

"I know next weekend she's all mine you can take her off my hands." Alicia laughed.

"If I'm not busy I will. I'll have to check my appointment list." Chanel said.

"I'm bouta head out, I got some business to handle." David cleared his throat, locking his phone.

"Oh okay. I'll keep you updated on Kaitlyn." Chanel smiled.

"That's cool." He said as he dug in his pockets pulling out a stack of money placing it on the table."

Alicia widened her eyes because he caught her off guard. She then looked at her best friend and smirked to see her reaction.

"No you don't have to do that." Chanel said standing up to hand him back the money he placed on the table.

"Just take the money. You don't even have to spend it now." David said placing the money back on the table.

He then kissed Kaitlyn on the cheek and said goodbye to everyone. Once Alicia heard the door close she laughed out loud.

"I cannot believe you tried to give him the money back." She wiped her tears.

"Rule number one NEVER accept money from a guy unless it's your husband because he may want something in return."

"Girl please." Alicia waived her off "like you wouldn't fuck him." She mumbled.