BTI: 2

"Enough about me what's goin on with y'all?" Tina asked. Chanel and Alicia were both getting their new lace fronts installed they only came to Tina because they go way back and she knows what she's doing.

"Girl me and Demetrius going at it again. I mean I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Long story short I found messages of girls sending him naked pictures. He been out the house all type of night. Then he had the nerve to accuse me of cheating. So I stabbed his dumb ass with a fork and kicked him out the house. Now he keeps sending me messages and nudes like nigga bye." Alicia said getting upset all over again.

"Damn girl you how he get the fork out?" Chanel asked.

"I pulled it out since he wanted to act like a big baby like it hurt that damn bad." She waved them off.

Tina dropped the comb on the floor and scrunched up her face. "Bitch you stabbed him the fuck you talking about. Are you that crazy?"

"He'll be alright." She rolled her eyes.

"What going on with you ms. Chanel." Tina smiled.

"Same old shit. My mother is still missing. I just hope she not out there dead or anything I would hate to explain to my little sister that out mother is gone forever." Chanel said getting upset all over again.

"I'm pretty sure she's ok. She been out in these streets for the longest and I'm sure she knows what she's doing and if she wanted to get off them drugs then she would've been here. Until she comes back keep grinding take care of your sister and get you a fine ass man to take care of you." Tina said.

Chanel's mind instantly drifted to David. She wasn't sure why but he was a handsome man and she knew he would be around if his daughter and her sister were best friends.

"I'm so damn hungry." Alicia exclaimed while getting her hair combed. "Chanel you wanna go get me a few snacks from that corner store?"

"Yea what you want?" Chanel said grabbing her wallet out her purse.

"Hot fries, mini Oreos, skittles, and a water." Alicia said hanging her a twenty dollar bill. Chanel took the money and grabbed her phone from he chair.

"Tina you want anything?" She asked.

"I'm good I have Japanese food in the back." She said braiding down Alicia's hair.

Chanel nodded and walked out the shop. She noticed from where she was standing the barbershop next to the store was full. She hated when men tried to talk to her and when she declined they got rude. She put her head down and walked fast past the shop. Once she looked up a nice shiny black truck pulled up. She thought they must have good money because the rims were the best looking thing on the car. She walked into the store grabbing things she wanted and also the items Alicia asked for.

She walked towards the drinks and tried to find the type of water Alicia drinks . If it wasn't Fiji she won't touch it. She looked up and tried to reach it but she failed. A muscular arm reached up and grabbed it for her. Chanel turned around and looked at the guy. She smiled once she saw it was David.

"Thank you." She said grabbing the water out of his hands.

"What you doing in here by yourself?" David questioned her.

"I came to get some snacks I just got my frontal installed." She said flipping it over her shoulders being dramatic.

"Yeah I see it look cute." He licked his lips looking her up and down.

"Sooo is Kaitlyn still coming tomorrow?" She asked looking away.

"Yeah I'll let the school know that she'll be leaving with you. Then I'll bring her clothes to your crib after I leave from the barbershop." He nodded.