BTI:4

It was a nice Sunday afternoon. Chanel and Hailey went to church with their grandmother and cousin Rina who came from out of town. Chanel missed her cousin they grew up together and would get into lots of trouble. After church they went to eat brunch.

"Down here is so nice I might have to move." Rina said. She was a nice chocolate color. Her body shape was to die for. She was happily married to the man of her dreams with a 3 year old son.

"You should you'll be closer to family." Their grandmother smiled.

"Sissy can you cut my pancakes?" Kaitlyn looked up. Chanel modded and began cutting her pancakes.

"I am considering it. Chanel hows work going girl! I need a fill in too." Rina said looking down at her nails that she didn't really like.

"It's going great. I'm actually looking into buying my own shop. That's a lot of investing but I will get the job done." Chanel said smiling.

"I'm so proud of you two. Y'all have matured from being those ghetto hood rats y'all used to be." They shared a laughed.

"Ma we weren't that bad." Rina said.

"Killing the neighbor's dog isn't bad? Putting laxative in the punch at the cookout? Cutting off your eyebrows?" Ma questioned.

"You see them hoes grew back tho." Rina said rubbing her eyebrows. She was okay because she wasn't a makeup type of person.

"Watch your mouth." Ma warned.

"I'm ready to get the FU-"Chanel started.

"Try me!" Clam doubled her lips and squinting her eyes. Chanel and Rina laughed.

-

"We should hook up a double date then." Damien smirked.

"Man shawty ain't fucking with me like that." David shook his head.

"Ask to take her out but just as friends then we'll meet y'all at the destination." Damien suggests.

"What if we just tell Alicia to trick her into having a girls night out or whatever then they meet us at the destination." David said stroking his beard.

"My nigga!" Damien said dapping up David. " Ima hit her up now and let her know. We doing this shit tonight." He added.

-

"What type of lounge?" Chanel asked her best friend.

"Girl it doesn't matter, your coming and wear something cute. You might find a baby daddy tonight." Alicia said before hanging up.

Chanel looked at the phone in disbelief. Alicia was basically forcing her to go out tonight. Which means she has to find a baby sitter for her sister. She quickly texted her grandmother,she knew she would say yes so she started looking for something to wear being that Alicia was coming to get her in the next 2 hours.

Chanel walked in her spacious closet and sighed. She had lots of clothes and there was to many to choose from. He finally decided to a nice decent outfit. She walked out and sat on her bed to connect to her Bluetooth speaker. She blasted Jhene aiko- triggered.

"You motherfuckin' right. You motherfuckin' right, I'm bitter." She sang.

She turned on the shower and got prepared for a steamy shower. She tied her hair up into a bun and got in the shower. After 45 minutes she got out and wrapped a towel around her. Chanel did her hygiene and starting doing her makeup. She wasn't a pro but she did what she could do. After 50 minutes she finally got dress. Chanel looked in her full body mirror and started twerking. She stopped once she heard the doorbell ring. She knew it was Alicia so she answered.